• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What should be the correct finish for the BIGBANG ceramic bezel?

Cloudzex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/20
Victoria
Hey guys,

I am looking to purchase a ceramic bezel for my stainless steel big bang evo 44mm, I wonder what 's the finish on the ceramic bezel? There are 3 options provided by a vendor and I will include the picture below.

Basically teeth+brushed face, teeth+polished face and no teeth+polished face.

Reactions: JLFast

Rickster1978

9/6/16
Is the gen definitely 4.5 teeth and the Big Bang Ceramic v6.5 shipped with a bezel with 7 teeth? It seems a strange thing to have not managed to resolve. All my TD said was that the supplied version had the correct number of teeth.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
I don't know if they fixed the bezel teeth. Probably not.

I bought the polished bezel for my SS. Looks better imo.

7jIVW.jpg

Reactions: JLFast

Rickster1978

9/6/16
I see you went for the polished bezel instead of the brushed. I’m trying to decide but the brushed with the 4.5 teeth seems to be Closest to the gen one.

My watch arrived from Sead today. Really happy with it but will probably change the bezel as it’s probably the most obvious tell.

Rickster1978

9/6/16
Ok. So I contacted my TD who mentioned that the factory who made the V1 Bezel (4.5 teeth and brushed) was raided and closed down. So where is now the best place to get a replacement bezel from? I think the OPs picture came from AliExpress but I’m a little unsure of ordering from there. Would rather use a TD if possible.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
Ok. So I contacted my TD who mentioned that the factory who made the V1 Bezel (4.5 teeth and brushed) was raided and closed down. So where is now the best place to get a replacement bezel from? I think the OPs picture came from AliExpress but I’m a little unsure of ordering from there. Would rather use a TD if possible.

Mine is a fantasy build anyway. This one came with steel bezel and is the most accurate one out of the box. Now it's not looking like a gen anymore.

I bought the bezel of Aliexpress but haven't received it yet so can't say anything about that.

Rickster1978

9/6/16
I’ve got the page saved on aliexpress as that was the other place I was looking. Went for a trusted dealer first though. Can you update on the quality of it once you receive yours.

remembertofocus

Looking Around
21/7/20
can you link to where you are buying these bezels?
I'm after a brushed & knurled ceramic to convert a steel.

Cloudzex

2/6/20
Victoria
I’ve got the page saved on aliexpress as that was the other place I was looking. Went for a trusted dealer first though. Can you update on the quality of it once you receive yours.

Received it today, the brushed finish is decent but I'm bot sure about the teeth.

Cloudzex

2/6/20
Victoria
Just received my watch today and the bezel simply doesn't fit (the bezel is bit smaller than it should be and the brushed finish is not aligned correctly. I bought this one on aliexpress by keyword 'Hublot ceramic bezel big bang'. I would now advise to get one from one of the TDs or ask other forum members for help.

Rickster1978

9/6/16
Not sure if any TD will have them. Sead mentioned that they weren’t available. If anyone knows of a TD selling them please let me know :)