• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Hublot Classic Fusion JJF

Kingmax

Horology Curious
17/3/16
Ladies and Gentleman,

since the JJF V2 of the Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm is now back in stock, I ordered on from Ryan over at Intime. I received the QC pictures today.

Now I am a little concerned that the 12 o‘clock markers as well as the Hublot logo and writing are misaligned. Can you also see this or is it just the angle of the picture?

Furthermore the watch seems to be dirty/a little rusty on the back. Is this normal?

ndqdo.jpg
[/url]

Thank you for checking them out - I am a first time buyer. What is your overall opinion on the watch? Should I approve?

[url=https://clickpix.org/image/ndmjD]

Best regards,
KingMax

ace.lala.7

Horology Curious
9/11/14
Hmm yours does seem a tad misaligned. This is mine for reference. Just received the QC pics today.

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
Ladies and Gentleman,

since the JJF V2 of the Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm is now back in stock, I ordered on from Ryan over at Intime. I received the QC pictures today.

Now I am a little concerned that the 12 o‘clock markers as well as the Hublot logo and writing are misaligned. Can you also see this or is it just the angle of the picture?

Furthermore the watch seems to be dirty/a little rusty on the back. Is this normal?

ndqdo.jpg
[/url]

Thank you for checking them out - I am a first time buyer. What is your overall opinion on the watch? Should I approve?

Best regards,
KingMax

Looks good, maybe a little misaligned - when did you place the order? Looking to pick one up too!

Reactions: Kingmax

Kingmax

Horology Curious
17/3/16
I did not accept this one and Ryan changed it.
Now I got a perfect one. Everything seems to be aligned.
The watch got shipped out a few days ago.

I ordered mine from Ryan at the end of march. JJF is now producing again.

Last edited:

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
I did not accept this one and Ryan changed it.
Now I got a perfect one. Everything seems to be aligned.
The watch got shipped out a few days ago.

I ordered mine from Ryan at the end of march. JJF is now producing again.

Thanks for the info. If I'm unable to find a 41mm big bang rep, will definitely get a second JJF !

trickenicke725

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/18
Pittsburgh
TidusKun I was in the same boat. Tried a 41mm big bang at an AD, searched and searched, asked multiple TDs and came up empty. Ordered the 42mm classic fusion from Marv and got it on Tuesday. Would definitely recommend!

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
hmm Didn't know these were back in stock. I managed to get one on m2m recently but it was the grey model and I really wanted the black. Had the black 38mm but wanted a little more pop with the size. I'm headed over to my TD's site to check these out.

trickenicke725

16/4/18
Pittsburgh
hmm Didn't know these were back in stock. I managed to get one on m2m recently but it was the grey model and I really wanted the black. Had the black 38mm but wanted a little more pop with the size. I'm headed over to my TD's site to check these out.

The black is great. Very impressed

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
TidusKun I was in the same boat. Tried a 41mm big bang at an AD, searched and searched, asked multiple TDs and came up empty. Ordered the 42mm classic fusion from Marv and got it on Tuesday. Would definitely recommend!

Going down this rabbit hole right now, so far asked 5 dealers, 2 said they don't have and 3 offered the 44mm... Probably gonna have to settle for the another classic fusion

trickenicke725

16/4/18
Pittsburgh
Going down this rabbit hole right now, so far asked 5 dealers, 2 said they don't have and 3 offered the 44mm... Probably gonna have to settle for the another classic fusion

Hopefully we see it released sometime, I'd love to have that in my collection. Do you know of any 42mm classic fusion chronos out there? I haven't been able to find that out there either

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
Hopefully we see it released sometime, I'd love to have that in my collection. Do you know of any 42mm classic fusion chronos out there? I haven't been able to find that out there either

Only been able to find 45mm classic fusion chronos.. saw some smaller ones on PT but they had the jeweled bezels which I'm not a fan of

trickenicke725

16/4/18
Pittsburgh
Only been able to find 45mm classic fusion chronos.. saw some smaller ones on PT but they had the jeweled bezels which I'm not a fan of

Damn. Just FYI - checked with Marv again and he said JJF used to produce the 41mm big bang but they don't anymore. Maybe we'll see the 42 Spirit of Big Bang sometime if we're lucky

Last edited:

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
Damn. Just FYI - checked with Marv again and he said JJF used to produce the 41mm big bang but they don't anymore. Maybe we'll see the 42 Spirit of Big Bang sometime if we're lucky

Good to know it was produced once upon a time, and by JJF no less! Guess I'll continue stalking M2M then

savo

Looking Around
15/4/20
Ladies and Gentleman,

ndqdo.jpg
[/url]

Best regards,
KingMax

Mine arrived yesterday from intime and my quality control picture was the same,must be the angle of the shot because its perfectly aligned and spotlessly clean.
This truly is an amazing rep only downside is the weight and comfort of the strap,i have a gen 42 ceramic in blue and the gen strap is much more forgiving when rubbing across my hairy wrists and more flexible its also lighter,i swapped the straps over to test and the difference in comfort is night and day so i have ordered a gen croc strap in black.

Reactions: Rohlex and Kingmax

Kingmax

Horology Curious
17/3/16
savo Where did you buy the gen croc strap?
And do you know the sizing on these? You I go with a 24mm strap? I am ver confused haha

Reactions: Rohlex

Chloec123

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/10/19
Hey can I just ask is the difference in weight because jjf is ss and not titanium like gen.

savo

Looking Around
15/4/20
I managed to get the strap from chrono 24 price was almost as much as the rep itself,the size is 22 at the lugs 20 at the clasp end,gen strap without clasp is 9 grams rep is 16 grams,clasps are identical in weight and difference between the ceramic gen and titanium rep without strap was a mere 2 grams in favour of the gen.
As mentioned before the comfort of the gen strap even though it’s only 7 grams lighter is massive it just makes the watch feel much lighter and far more comfortable to wear.

Reactions: Rohlex

Rohlex

8/4/20
in favour of the gen.

I know this sounds redufent but I love first hand information.

With the aftermarket strap (which you can confirm is like gen)
Does the look and feel get close enough to gen for you to say its a NWBIG?