• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Classic Fusion 42 JJF

Kingmax

Horology Curious
17/3/16
Ladies and Gentlemen,

i heard that the „Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm JJF black dial“ is sold out. I messaged some of the TDs but no one could get one.

Does anyone have more information about this watch or this factory? Will it be back in production soon? Andrew/TrustyTime mentioned that the factory is out of movments. Has anyone heard the same thing?

I would really want to buy one of these.

Thanks and sorry for my english,
KingMax

Kingmax

Horology Curious
17/3/16
I would like to the get the alternative WWF Version but they only do the 45mm. WWF is - as far as I know - not repping the 42mm version.

Or do you know otherwise and have a link?

ucool22

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/1/20
im in the same boat. jjf is closed. been looking at everywhere to find the black bezel on blue.

Last edited:

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Ladies and Gentlemen,

i heard that the „Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm JJF black dial“ is sold out. I messaged some of the TDs but no one could get one.

Does anyone have more information about this watch or this factory? Will it be back in production soon? Andrew/TrustyTime mentioned that the factory is out of movments. Has anyone heard the same thing?

I would really want to buy one of these.

Thanks and sorry for my english,
KingMax

I was told by a TD, no Hublot watches at all in stock. During this period I am sure this will be the same for most watches ,even delivery might probably be a little slower than usual so just have to be patient I guess

Reactions: Kingmax

Kingmax

Horology Curious
17/3/16
So do you think JJF will sell the Hublot again this year? I really dont want to buy the gen one.

Kingmax

Horology Curious
17/3/16
Chazingtime (TD) says he can get the warch from JJF. Other TDs say JJF is closed or stopped making the rep. Which is true?

Thanks,
KingMax

trickenicke725

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/18
Pittsburgh
I'm in the same boat. I've been looking for an 42mm classic fusion. One TD did offer the F16, but from the sounds of it, it isn't worth the money. Does this force us all to gen lol?

ace.lala.7

Horology Curious
9/11/14
I'm awaiting my gray dial 42mm from chazingtime.
​​​​​​This is their reply to me "Awaiting for new batch of stocks ( Hublot JJF )". So it seems like JJF stocks will be back soon?

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Looking at the recent QC of some guys here, it seems that the 42mm JJF is back !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Looking at the recent QC of some guys here, it seems that the 42mm JJF is back !

Sent from the RWI App

MrWatch71

Looking Around
12/9/19
ace.lala.7 PG7777 placed my order and paid on 3/22 for 42mm black classic fusion, QC on 3/28, received 4/7 from Marv. They are definitely in stock with JJF. I can post my pictures later today

Excellent, looking forward for those pictures. Owner of an old GEN Classic Fusion 38 mm. Thinking about getting a 42 mm black or gray dial REP

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk