• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just received QC pics from Intime for V6.5 Factory Full Ceramic Evolution Ice Bang - question

sumpar5

Horology Curious
16/2/20
Hey guys,

I believe this watch is the rep for Hublot Big Bang Ice Bang 301.CK.1140.RX

I have attached the QC pics that I received ... and all look great, besides the one that shows the front. The face colors look really dull, and there is light shaded area on the right (perhaps lighting?). Also the date wheel, the second number, should that be abnormally larger than the first?

Also, aren't they supposed to send a timegrapher result?

First order ... so just want some of the experts to chime in.

Thanks!

Last edited:

sumpar5

Horology Curious
16/2/20
The last pic showing the dial is just blurry. I have the same one and it rocks ;)

Thanks for the confirmation! I asked for a closer pic of the front/back yesterday ... received them today, and watch looked fine. No timegrapher result, but I went ahead and Approved the shipping! Can’t wait to get itin my hands!

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
the timegraph pic comes after the approval :) but this timegraph pics are not saying anything to really rely on, but you can see that your watch is ticking ;) when you receive the watch you can check how the watch keeps the time during the day on your wrist, and n most cases he time keeping ist really okey :)

Reactions: sumpar5

sumpar5

Horology Curious
16/2/20
the timegraph pic comes after the approval :) but this timegraph pics are not saying anything to really rely on, but you can see that your watch is ticking ;) when you receive the watch you can check how the watch keeps the time during the day on your wrist, and n most cases he time keeping ist really okey :)

Thanks for the help ... I approved, and they shipped ... no timegrapher pic, but I am not concerned after your comment : D

Reactions: Cicero

boogieman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/20
hnnnng looks delicious!
I just picked up the old 6.5 SS big bang. Will post a review too!