• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New HBB with integrated bracelet

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Reminds me of a Zenith:

dont-miss-this-zenith-el-primero-header.jpg

Reactions: Katarsis

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
How about this:

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/hublot-big-bang-integral/

kobe24 any hope we can see something like this in rep form? Maybe from V6?

Look great but you would only be able to fit that on the certain Hublot 45mm Unico models which haven't been repped to a decent standard yet. Remember Big bangs come in different sizes . As long as there are bracelets introduced for other big bangs too so for now we can only admire.

Last edited:

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Look great but you would only be able to fit that on the certain Hublot 45mm Unico models which haven't been repped to a decent standard yet. Remember Big bangs come in different sizes . As long as there are bracelets introduced for other big bangs too so for now we can only admire.

This one is a 42mm model

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Anyone repped this yet?

Offcourse not, it's quite new even in Gen as it will take some time to be repped. Besides these watches with the Integrated Bracelet come with a Unico Movement/Case. So unless a decent rep factory take it on like V6f it would probably turn out crap . For now we can only admire and dream , maybe hope at some point it would be repped properly

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
Offcourse not, it's quite new even in Gen as it will take some time to be repped. Besides these watches with the Integrated Bracelet come with a Unico Movement/Case. So unless a decent rep factory take it on like V6f it would probably turn out crap . For now we can only admire and dream , maybe hope at some point it would be repped properly

A shame, I'd love for some smaller sized Hublot reps that aren't just the classic fusion. With the lack of Hublot popularity right now, doubt any decent factory would decide to do it :(

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the new clone movement from V6 fit this model?

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the new clone movement from V6 fit this model?

Actually the only new Unico rep that looks quite decent is the "UNICO FERRARI" Models by V6F. It's NOT a 'clone movement 'but a 7750 movement with some extra moving gears and decorated plates to look like the Unico movement. When you say "fit this model" there are two entirely different watches as the links on the "Big bang UNICO Integral" can't be swapped as it's a 42mm and doesn't have the usual quick release mechanism as most Unico big bangs. Yes there is a 45mm gen bracelet with quick release that will fit almost all gen 45mm models BUT that hasn't been repped yet either.

If you look at the gen pics in link you will see the OLD BIG BANG 2015 bracelet with the quick release mechanism NOT THE SAME WATCH/bracelet as was just a comparison. Same Hublot Unico movement but different watches so not compatible.

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/hublot-big-bang-integral/

IN SUMMARY :

*The Big Bang Integral is a whole new model on it's own in 3 variations (TITANIUM/GOLD/CERAMIC) in 42mm (NO WORD ABOUT IT BEING REPPED)

*The Integrated bracelet for all 45mm's including V6F UNICO FERRARI with quick release (NOT REPPED YET)