• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Sang Bleu II replica

gia311271

Horology Curious
3/11/19
Hello,

New on this forum, I wanted to share pictures of my replica Sang Bleu II. It is a "cheap"replica that I found on the web, since no TD seems to sell it. It took me a bit to find and I see other people are also looking for it.

As replicas go, it is far from the level of quality of the best. But I loved the design, so I got it.

Major flaws:
-) The movement is not an automatic, but a meca-quartz VK. The seconds "hand" at 9 is not working, while the minutes at 3 are instead a 24h indicator. The central second hands however works like a chronoghraph and the pushers work as intended, This is for me the biggest fault on the watch: I really wanted the small seconds hand working :(

-) Case is quite good IMHO. The relase mechanism for the strap works, although is not looking as the gen.

-) Date is a bit off-center.

-) The strap is what differs the most, but the rubber quaity is quite good.

Overall I am satisfied with the watch. It is a very beautiful piece.

Anyway, you have the photos below (I hope they show). Taken with my very old smartphone, so not very good... and I should have cleaned the watch before :)

gia

Reactions: Hasselbaink