• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JB Hublot Classic Fusion tourbillon

reklamezonen

30/7/13
I can see what you mean with The cloudy crystal it's a shame.
And you can't really do anything about it.

Last edited:

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
It's the dial- if that were coated with AR- the watch would be much improved. I don't think it's the dial because where the dial isn't (open heart tourbillon part) the reflections are fine

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
It's the dial- if that were coated with AR- the watch would be much improved. I don't think it's the dial because where the dial isn't (open heart tourbillon part) the reflections are fine

Since it's a 45mm, do you know the size of gen strap that might fit if was to replace with gen strap as there a few Classic Fusion sizing variations .

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
It's advertised as 42-42.5mm on TDs but people have received 46mm, correct? Sad for me, the 42mm classic fusion is the biggest size I can wear comfortably..

reklamezonen

30/7/13
Here's the gold. A very nice watch, but they really could have put some AR on the acrylic piece inside the watch, as the reflections really cloud how incredible the skeleton tourbillon looks.

Do you have a picture in daylight/ outside

Will like to see.

Last edited:

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I'm kind of drawn to the full diamond rose gold version. That's one type of watch I don't have yet. A completely iced out gold watch. I just don't like iced out dials though which this one wouldn't have. 42mm would be better for me though.

Reactions: Wesker

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Ok, thank you for sharing information that provides no value

Reactions: jttou

Seven7r

24/5/15
This looks promising!

I'm assuming from the 7 o' clock to 1 o' clock it measures at about 45mm. The thickness at 11.7mm doesn't seem that bad considering how thick other tourbillon reps are.

Does anyone have the SS version? Could you guys post pictures?

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
This looks promising!

I'm assuming from the 7 o' clock to 1 o' clock it measures at about 45mm. The thickness at 11.7mm doesn't seem that bad considering how thick other tourbillon reps are.

Does anyone have the SS version? Could you guys post pictures?

Yes it's advertised as 42mm on all TDs but definitely a 45mm, confirmed it via email correspondence. Still not fixed the description though

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
its 42mm from 12 to 6 (bezel) and 45mm from 3 to 9 (with black shoulders)

They just appeared on trusty. Look very nice to me.(sure the saphire dial will reflect light tough, but I like the idea of a transparent dial instead of yet another classic no dial skeleton)

Last edited:

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
its 42mm from 12 to 6 (bezel) and 45mm from 3 to 9 (with black shoulders)

They just appeared on trusty. Look very nice to me.(sure the saphire dial will reflect light tough, but I like the idea of a transparent dial instead of yet another classic no dial skeleton)

I'm looking at gen hublot site and it says this was only ever produced in 45mm

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
any chance they can make the white ceramic one ?

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
At first I wanted to purchase the V6F Ferrari Big Bang but then I got bummed out that its no longer being made. I really liked the moving gears. This watch is even better! You get a tourbillon, a skeletal dial with gears that actually move when you wind and pull out the crown, and its pretty thin. Forget how close it is to the rep, as a watch in genera this is beautiful! Thanks for the info in this thread guys.

mr.habibbi

Looking Around
10/6/20

waiting on hublot with this movement, with a stainless steel case and bracelet would be so nice