• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JB Hublot Classic Fusion tourbillon

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Just saw these on WeChat. Are these pics of Gen or actually Rep?

Hakro

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/5/15
Those are definetly pics of the Gen.

But i would like to see a good rep of this model, that’s definetly a nice Hublot i would buy. Not a standard model everybody wears.

jvevermind

6/3/17
I can confirm thats rep. Saw a video of a seller on wechat

Gửi từ SM-G960F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: JeffReps

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Very nice! I may pick one up, as I have the JF Titanium version on gen gummy and love it.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Those look pretty nice. Wonder how reliable they are.

Honestly, they should be OK. If they die, I'm assuming there's no way to resurrect them - but in reality these are pretty simple movements IMO. I had a Big Bang tourbillon and it kept incredibly accurate time.

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
Asking my TD on this now. Those croco straps look like a massive upgrade over the old v6 ones.

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
Honestly, they should be OK. If they die, I'm assuming there's no way to resurrect them - but in reality these are pretty simple movements IMO. I had a Big Bang tourbillon and it kept incredibly accurate time.

I have had a few of these tourbillon movements and no problems. I think they are Seagull-based?

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I have had a few of these tourbillon movements and no problems. I think they are Seagull-based?

I think only legit movement factories can produce tourbillons, still. So I have some sort of relief knowing that.

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
I think only legit movement factories can produce tourbillons, still. So I have some sort of relief knowing that.

Looking into it I think it may be the FD3310 movement used in the new AP Royal Oak tourbillons. It's definitely the same as the one I have in hand. I no longer have my HBB tourbillons and on that one the mainspring was in a different place.

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
AR on these looks pretty bad. That'll be a difficult upgrade considering the logo is probably printed on the inside of the dial. Price is near 900 according to my TD