• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally arrived: HBB V6.5 SS.

ironjk69w

Horology Curious
31/5/18
Hi guys I can finally share with you the newcomer! Purchase made by inTime on 16/10. QC and shipping occurred after a few days, the only hitch on the first lap did not pass the Chinese customs and was sent back to the sender! At the second expedition (1/11) everything went ok and today it came into my hands! I leave you some pictures below so you can read, if you like, your opinions. I personally really like Hublot as a brand, above all because they are not as customs-cleared as the various Rolex, Audemars, Patek (I want to clarify that I also love these brands and obviously one of them will be among the next purchases) and thus go more unnoticed. To you the photos anyway​​​​​​​
​​​​​​

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Enjoy it !

I just ordered the one with the matt carbon dial and matt black ceramic bezel, but after doing payement TD just told me it’s out of stock ..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

eltyrannos

18/10/11
For me they are the best replica watch on the market. People are always complaining about rolex watch because there is always a flaw (datewheel, sunburst dial, SEL etc...). But with Hublot rep there is almost nothing to complain with specially with the 301.SX.1170.RX

Dominus77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/19
Hi congrats on your beautiful new Hublot. Do you mind if I ask about the date wheel... is it noticeably sunken? Is it very noticeable? Thank you in advance.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
Hi congrats on your beautiful new Hublot. Do you mind if I ask about the date wheel... is it noticeably sunken? Is it very noticeable? Thank you in advance.

It's from a 7750. This is a common issue. Can be quite noticeable.

Ben_Stokes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/20
Looks quite good, although the main tell for me are the subdials - they are too shiny and on the Gen one they are matted