• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big Bang Sang Bleu II - any good

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Thanks for the photos. No idea regarding accuracy to gen, but these look quite nice! Do we know what factory produces these?

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Just saw a video of it on a Non TD insta page, looks promising , I like it better than the sang bleu I, let’s see what the gen specs are

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
looks very nice for a first try :) the steel and full rose gold model are the only two models existing in the real world, but the other variations look very attractive as well!
the case has some minor detail flaws, the crystal is also raised and has the edges on the outside, as I can see the date is a datewheel and not a skeleton date like on the gen but it is hardly noticeable. clasp unfortunately is completely wrong, gen has different shape, the rotor is slightly wrong but not significantly. just writing down everything I noticed so it maybe sounds picky :D but I never thoght they would really try a high end rep of this, but this one looks really nice !

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
fantasy?
couldnt find any on chrono apart from the known classic version

If you type in google "Sang Bleu II" you get all the information about the genuine watch (it's apparently a Baselworld 2019 release, not sure though if all the case versions (materials) were released in gen as are in rep)

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I wonder who is in charge of the picking whats reps to produce . Why do they just jump into wasting energy and materials producing obscure pieces like this instead of focusing and perfecting the ones in high demand.

Last edited:

jian94

Looking Around
22/8/19
sang bleu I strap has much nicer look but dont have date which make sang bleu II more practical.

but anyone have link for sang bleu II?

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Yeah, am curious too, this is impressive

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Hmmmm it looks ok but the indices and discs dont look polish and the case looks not really like gen :D

leogabriel

Looking Around
14/10/19
Where did you get these fantastic pictures bro? I wanna buy these rep-ones so badly :( Please help!