• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HBB KING 48mm lug screws

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
I was going to order a H-screwdriver from watchparts24 and saw that they had lug screws.

None of them are for the 48mm models and watchparts need a serial number for a inquire to hublot.

Do you guys know which size screw I'm looking for.

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
phew good question :( I think he needs the serial number of the watch :) I already bought parts at his shop and I would say it is enough to give him the watchs serial number and tell you need screws for the lugs :)

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
phew good question :( I think he needs the serial number of the watch :) I already bought parts at his shop and I would say it is enough to give him the watchs serial number and tell you need screws for the lugs :)

I did that already. I will try again.

I gave him the reference number but I think he wants the watchs individual serial .

Last edited:

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
I bought the screwdriver. I will measure the screws and compare them to my Big bang v6.5.

I will also disassemble the strap and give it to my leather guy. A black lizard strap coming to accommodate the all black king.

Reactions: Hublot1704