• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Hublot Big Bang 2013 Ferrari Ceramic

passedaway

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/20
I have asked a few TDs - they have no details yet. have to wait 2 weeks. let us know if you find a TD who is selling this!

passedaway

28/6/20
BTW, the 9 o clock is just the seconds hand in 7750. Easily done without changing the movement much

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Let us know if its the same clone like movement they had with the initial release a few years ago. There should be some visible gears spinning around 9 o clock by the ferrari logo.

I thought the movement was decorated not clone. Do the gears on the dial move around?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
I think the exposed dial is prettier, I’d ideally take the initial release if it still is available? The black ceramic one has a red strip along the bezel on the initial release and this does not, and I’m not sure if the mesh net would look as nice as the exposed dial in person

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
I thought the movement was decorated not clone. Do the gears on the dial move around?

The original release was a hybrid between an a7750 and a clone. Someone can correct me if Im wrong. It actually had moving gears just like the gen, thats a fact. You can see the videos on Trusty’s site.

passedaway

28/6/20
Should get qc within a week. Will post it here for you guys to check out and dissect ☺️

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I like the watch but it’s so dark and the summer is coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20

I immediately fall in love with this as soon as I’ve seen it, I liked unico series but they had generic date wheel hidden behind the gen like date wheel. This reminds me Richard Mille to be honest, exotic and sporty. Not like typical Rolex watches that every other month a new and better one comes out :)

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Should get qc within a week. Will post it here for you guys to check out and dissect ☺️

Looks decent. The Gen is in GREY satin finished ceramic case and bezel not black ceramic case but factories never pay as much attention to detail anyway. Good try though I guess. Looking forward to see how your pics looks esp your wrist pics

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13

It wouldn't have been so dark if it was done closer the gen. The Gen is the "HB Ferrari Speciale grey ceramic" so was meant to have a satin finished grey ceramic case and bezel instead of black which would have popped more and a better contrast. Oh well , grey anything seems to be a problem for these factories LOL

passedaway

28/6/20
I think the exposed dial is prettier, I’d ideally take the initial release if it still is available? The black ceramic one has a red strip along the bezel on the initial release and this does not, and I’m not sure if the mesh net would look as nice as the exposed dial in person

I agree, but the exposed dial ceramic was a mythical beast. Not a single person on this thread has it.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
I wouldn’t mind it being not grey as per the gen as long as the built quality is okay but mesh net dial puts me off for some reason

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I placed an order for it, all of these V6 Hublots are going to be limited again so first come first serve and this ceramic one doesn't look that far off from the gen, black or grey ceremic, in all the gen photos the ceramic looks black, unless you look at Hublots site where it looks grey.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
I placed an order for it, all of these V6 Hublots are going to be limited again so first come first serve and this ceramic one doesn't look that far off from the gen, black or grey ceremic, in all the gen photos the ceramic looks black, unless you look at Hublots site where it looks grey.

Is the old black ceramic with exposed no mesh net dial is still available? Or sold out?

passedaway

28/6/20
Ok guys, here it is - the QC pics. no video yet, so cannot comment on the gears

[check the next post]

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDonSL