• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Hublot Big Bang 2013 Ferrari Ceramic

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
The Hublot reps by V6 are amazing, but nowhere near gen unfortunately, they are certainly getting better though.

One of the flaws to me that is annoying is the crystal is not as clear as gen, but I guess that can be swapped for a prof crystal on the ferrari models. The strap is terrible quality made out of cat hair, so def would need a gen strap which are hard to get and will cost around $500 and up. The bezel of course on the carbon is terrible compared to gen, however if one could get their hands on the gen bezel or if there were a lot of these reps out in the wild someone could of course make a set of 100 for perhaps a decent cost and sell to owners that want them.

Additionally the fact that the movement gears don’t turn on the rep after owning the gen may be another flaw that could not be fixed unfortunately. The titanium looks better quality and color on the gen also from what I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
If anyone wants to sell their carbon hit me up!

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I gave up on getting this because of limited availability. Now the thread is revived and so is my interest!

I looked on Puretime and Trusty and I time but I cannot seem to find the rose gold version of this anywhere. Not even listed.

Can anyone post the link to the rose gold version.

replicaX

Known Member
27/12/16
I heard they are not making it for a while, but I took the plunge and bought the gen, cannot compare to the rep for sure. Going to get another gen for sure!

fa57d5d9ac05dd27fb76d2485ce17d53.jpg

What is your wrist size, if you don't mind me asking?

kami2112

Watchlover and Collector from Germany
30/7/12
Germany

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Tried the gen, so can't unsee the cosmetic differences unfortunately. Decent build regardless ...

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Trusty told me today the factory hopes to resume making it but no timeline as of yet. Im impatient so if anyone wants to sell theirs, let me know!!!

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Trusty told me today the factory hopes to resume making it but no timeline as of yet. Im impatient so if anyone wants to sell theirs, let me know!!!
I heard that the factory stopped the producing the high fail rate of the mvm as well as the too low price range listed resulting economically not wirth to move on with this batch again..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony

logan37eb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/20
How does the leather feel on these compared to gen? I've always assumed that leather/rubber were among the harder things to rep exactly.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
How does the leather feel on these compared to gen? I've always assumed that leather/rubber were among the harder things to rep exactly.

Leather looks very fake compared to gen, the feel is fine, however the deployment on rep hurts unlike the gen. Crystal is not as clear as gen, but still an amazing job by factory. I heard they are not doing these again. Not enough market for it unfortunately. Everything is about boring Rolex. The same 5 models and color combos for the past 20 years lol

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
How’s the built quality on these v6f hublots by the way? Better then JF APs? Is v6f and vsf is the same company?

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Can someone kindly post a link to the gen? Found 401.NX.0123.VR (titanium skeleton) but I can’t find that ‘net’ dial...