• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Hublot Big Bang 2013 Ferrari Ceramic

kami2112

Watchlover and Collector from Germany
30/7/12
Germany
Not available at the moment and it will take time... My latest news from Andrew- Trustytime

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L09 mit Tapatalk

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Hasselbaink thanks for your pics. Could you please confirm that your V6F Bing Bang Unico has the same quick connecting system between the strap and the case body (as the genuine one does like a vehicle seat belt connector system) ? You love Hublot watch designs, I expect you know what I am talking about. Thanks.

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Hasselbaink thanks for your pics. Could you please confirm that your V6F Bing Bang Unico has the same quick connecting system between the strap and the case body (as the genuine one does like a vehicle seat belt connector system) ? You love Hublot watch designs, I expect you know what I am talking about. Thanks.

Yes it has and works smooth, just like the gen ;)

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Don't know what's up with the factory. They released so many models but none is actually available in stock. Been waiting for two months. Wondering how many pieces did they actually produce. :(

Reactions: TheDonSL

TheDonSL

28/12/13
No one can get it, problems with movement apparently.

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Ah well, they are few people on here already in hand for a few weeks now and they haven't complained about movement yet
Correct, incredible built and sensational smooth mvm, mine says hi ;)
c52c47c6284948e209b8abc9e6d12199.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Yes, couple of pieces floating around everyone is aware but factory is not selling anymore because of issues. The few that have them are lucky that’s all.

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Yes, couple of pieces floating around everyone is aware but factory is not selling anymore because of issues. The few that have them are lucky that’s all.

Im wondering though what might be the issues make them stop all 3! versions both ceramic and the ti ones.
nothing heard about this and PT told me even tje factory is uncertain when will these be re-released..
btw did anyone else manage to get any of the v6 unicos?

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
No :( I asked several tds and I am on a "waiting list" at one TD :D it is easier to get a pepsi with jubi these days... :D

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Next to my new fav ;)
51721bcb7fcff5b03def508fdc9b2614.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Your watches are great but its picture color is saturated heavily. Could you please let me know what is on the right side? model name, size, maker if it is a replica please? Thanks.

Last edited:

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Your watches are great but its picture color is saturated heavily. Could you please let me know what is on the right side? model name, size, maker if it is a replica please? Thanks.

This pic was a simple mood shot with tiny light, no mods taken.
The right is of course a rep (gen tourby :DDD), old v1 ceramic version on seagull skeleton mvm, an absolute stunner ;)

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Seems the factory doesn’t make them anymore. What a shame...

Hmm even though there would have been a high demand. Hmm, maybe Ferrari is that big of a brand that they wouldn't allow rep factories to use their trademark on Hublot reps so they put pressure on them. Oh maybe at some point some other factories will take up the challenge. We'll just have to wait and see

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Hmm even though there would have been a high demand. Hmm, maybe Ferrari is that big of a brand that they wouldn't allow rep factories to use their trademark on Hublot reps so they put pressure on them. Oh maybe at some point some other factories will take up the challenge. We'll just have to wait and see

LOL. You think an illegal factory cares what a brand allows?

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
LOL. You think an illegal factory cares what a brand allows?

Offcourse the factories don't care as that's how they make their money . I meant in terms of lawsuits and putting pressure on the Chinese authorities to do something about it. This happens all the time such as the recent factory raids that forces production to slow down or come to a halt . Was just curious as to the reasoning behind this setback