• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Hublot Big Bang 2013 Ferrari Ceramic

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
955f1edc4cd458d71c1b74d610d66c69.jpg
683ed51e592e1853fcde0af6bd48e6e2.jpg
afaed9210ad25e6853c21248c2ec891a.jpg
fe47127a72e6c56e1a7ff4f2d23a9313.jpg
61226d49f53b3b2bd435b7cff422f171.jpg
a20ac452ece3dd957ac1ea29574ba6bd.jpg
d3e6fa00b25ef799dfa4f1f0fc9cf7fb.jpg
7f39b2226df969c5700b4f6cf427537b.jpg
4a995d7d6c436f874d24ddbee367e190.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

I see you ended up getting that King Power F1 haha ... So out of the 3 Hublot pieces which would you say is your favourite, which looks the best on the wrist and which is the better quality?

jembediah

Renowned Member
20/5/14
The Kingpower looks far closer to gen than that Big Bang Unico,too many flaws on the Unico.
on the other hand your Kingpower is very close to gen and a very good looking watch.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
The Kingpower looks far closer to gen than that Big Bang Unico,too many flaws on the Unico.
on the other hand your Kingpower is very close to gen and a very good looking watch.

Offcourse both of the King Power F1's by V6F are closer to gen but the King power versions that are to my taste have not been taken up by V6F yet. It will always be hard to get the Unico or any skeleton piece close to gen bcoz it's an in house movement. So not in terms of closeness to gen , just wanted to know his opinion on the pros and cons out of the 3 he owns.

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
I see you ended up getting that King Power F1 haha ... So out of the 3 Hublot pieces which would you say is your favourite, which looks the best on the wrist and which is the better quality?

Great pieces!
Unico is fantastic, solid Ti case, the bezel is carbon+ti mix, cant even catch a good pic on the close details, feels very soft.
movement wind up and crown lock is great, there is one thing you need to get familiar while wearing: you cant see the usual second to 9 because of the horse, the function is hidden.
In rest the watch, the built, dial+DW, the quality, the whole movement, the rotor, the strap(!), the solid TI deployant (!) makes this watch the best series and you can forgot any flaws, since the piece is so unique and rare, no one has a single clue on what he check in his hands. A side by side compi based on the internet pics aree very convincing btw. Im in love with it.
The blue interlagos is different, and having already the red one totally in love with from the beginning probably due to this fact its not a big sensation.
Like it however the carbon case is the ususal one, the V6 all carbon HBB is better IMO with deeper texture, the dial, bezel is the same with the red f1, just a couple of changes and a different strap with a black deployant.
All in all rankings on these 3:
1-1. dead heat F1 red and Unico, both are great cannot make a difference, both looks and feels great on wrist, favourites .
3. Blue interlagos

Reactions: Cosmograph2

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Great pieces!
Unico is fantastic, solid Ti case, the bezel is carbon+ti mix, cant even catch a good pic on the close details, feels very soft.
movement wind up and crown lock is great, there is one thing you need to get familiar while wearing: you cant see the usual second to 9 because of the horse, the function is hidden.
In rest the watch, the built, dial+DW, the quality, the whole movement, the rotor, the strap(!), the solid TI deployant (!) makes this watch the best series and you can forgot any flaws, since the piece is so unique and rare, no one has a single clue on what he check in his hands. A side by side compi based on the internet pics aree very convincing btw. Im in love with it.
The blue interlagos is different, and having already the red one totally in love with from the beginning probably due to this fact its not a big sensation.
Like it however the carbon case is the ususal one, the V6 all carbon HBB is better IMO with deeper texture, the dial, bezel is the same with the red f1, just a couple of changes and a different strap with a black deployant.
All in all rankings on these 3:
1-1. dead heat F1 red and Unico, both are great cannot make a difference, both looks and feels great on wrist, favourites .
3. Blue interlagos

Thanks for the quick comparison :) . Exactly what I thought. So basically from your explanation what I get is with the Unico, it's not about closeness to gen, it just looks unique and seems like a decent build. The red F1 stainless steel ties with the Unico in your opinion while the Blue Interlagos comes after based on preference only , even though you like all 3 ?? Enjoy and wear them well .... ;)

Last edited:

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Thanks for the quick comparison :) . Exactly what I thought. So basically from your explanation what I get is with the Unico, it's not about closeness to gen, it just looks unique and seems like a decent build. The red F1 stainless steel ties with the Unico in your opinion while the Blue Interlagos comes after based on preference only , even though you like all 3 ?? Enjoy and wear them well .... ;)

Didnt say that ;)
If you look at the pics and make a side by side comparsion the UNICo is a great rep VERY CLOSE to gen in terms of case, bezel, skeleton dial, DW, strap. Of course like every other rep even the "simple" HBB are not 1:1, this one is not either, but having my 10+years experience with hublots I bet no one will tell at first glance its a rep, this piece is so "authentic" :D A watchmaker with lupe and forum member here familiar with the recent releases maybe :D
The built and the fact te case being real, solid ti as well as reproducing the bezel with the melting technology not just painted makes it a sensational piece which is good to wear, dressing the owner very much imo.
All in all this unico and the red F1 are some fantastic pieces every beginner entering into the rep business can dream of buying a watch which doestnt need to be modded, upgraded (of coruse depends from the pickyness as well as any availability of parts (straps are so great they doesnt need to be replaced anyomore, saying this having 5+ gen straps)
Hope that helps ;)

topreplika

6/2/17
Guys these watches are not like a Rolex submariner that anyone have seen one and many have the knowledge to call you out...! When it comes to hublot it’s not so easy... even watch dealers and members here find it difficult to spot them(I’m talking about v6f v6.5)! Unico and blue interlagos are limited edition, like many hublot watches, so it’s very rare to see one in real life and even AD’s are lucky enough to have one.. So if you have a nice car and a good job the probability to call you out is tiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
I'm still waiting for the ceramic version but your photos are tempting me to change my order to this instead. Just can't get past the forged carbon patterns... Lol.

Reactions: littowun

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
I'm still waiting for the ceramic version but your photos are tempting me to change my order to this instead. Just can't get past the forged carbon patterns... Lol.

The long wait made me falter for a sec too, but I looked at that white tiger stripe and was like nope nope nope

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Still waiting.. when is the ceramic version ever going to be released?

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I can’t get the carbon one no one has it so pissed off. Holding an order cause of this bs

Eucalyptus

Looking Around
21/9/19
Turkey
Is the clasp comfortable? I remember many people complained before about the V6.5 and V6 clasp digging in the wrist causing them to sell their watch! :wacko:

The genuine case thickness is about 17mm if I am not mistaken can anyone confirm that this watch has same dimensions?

What about weight ? Anyone got the watch can share with us his/ her experience? :rolleyes:

Thank you all

Last edited:

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Has this release gone all quiet? It seems like stocks are not available yet.

Rustknuckle

Horology Curious
10/8/18
I gave up on this and changed my order to a Panerai Fiddy and an IWC Portugese 5007

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Talked to Ken today, he say according to V6 it was supposed to be released end of last month, but no more words from them yet.