• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Hublot Big Bang 2013 Ferrari Ceramic

APboyboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
Just heard that a good rep is on the way and they managed to fix the date window position.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Apparently this one was in the works the past 2-3 years and it has a clone movement. It’s gonna be expensive as far as I can see (advertised by a NTD for 668$ plus shipping). Looking forward to see some comments about this one if it is worth buying or not.

APboyboy

MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
Thats why i am so excited to see one of my fav hublot being repped to such a high level of details ????

Reactions: Chiko Corleone

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Apparently this one was in the works the past 2-3 years and it has a clone movement. It’s gonna be expensive as far as I can see (advertised by a NTD for 668$ plus shipping). Looking forward to see some comments about this one if it is worth buying or not.

For me It's look like a7750 with fake plates for just look like gen. No way is clone Unico.
the clone mean all function work like gen, like gear trans and column wheel work like gen. So far I see is the date wheel is skeleton like gen, others is just fake decoration plates.

Please correct me if I am wrong .

Reactions: legend

BIONONE

28/4/17
The gears on the face of the watch are moving (beside the fake column wheel @6) - that said they nailed the DW while managing to keep it lifted unlike all other 7750 chronos with working sub dials...

if you use the chronographe the bespoken gears @9 will move accordingly. Pretty impressive appearance but you also can clearly see that the base movement is something like an A7750 - which is basically irrelevant as long as the over all appearance is spot on. IMO

Reactions: TheDonSL

BIONONE

28/4/17
Cant upload the advertising video from V6F... but there you can clearly see the pretty impressive skeleton look of the dial.

Reactions: TheDonSL

BIONONE

28/4/17
nevermind...

picr.me seems to be screwed up lately - only 500kb allowed...

Last edited:

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Not my style, however this looks like a major rep progress... Hope to see other versions of this watch.

APboyboy

MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
It seems like the gen watch dial is grey in colour while the rep seems to be more slivery or white. Anyone noticed that? Or this is due to lighting?