• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What will i do with this awesome Hublot watch

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Hey Russell which hublot is this one?? What dealer?

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Jose Mourinho? I looked up this one and it's way off. I see what you meant.

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
I just purchased the Unico SS black dial and the date window is in the wrong place. Will sell as soon as its comes.

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Top pic is authentic and the bottom pic is rep.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I just purchased the Unico SS black dial and the date window is in the wrong place. Will sell as soon as its comes.

Tbh there is no good rep around in that model . Not close at all, almost everything is wrong about the rep besides the shape of the case. Enjoy

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Indeed your absolutely right , I didn't realize that until I compared it but at that time it was 2 late . It was a mistake on my part. But that's the reason I kinda stayed away from hublot's because of the mistakes on many of the reps.

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
If you want the Unico, ferrari edition is the one with correct dial and DW. Otherwise all wrong.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Indeed your absolutely right , I didn't realize that until I compared it but at that time it was 2 late . It was a mistake on my part. But that's the reason I kinda stayed away from hublot's because of the mistakes on many of the reps.

Well not all Hublots as Hublot big bang 44mm V6.5 Factory reps are close enough to gen though and some classic Fusions are decent. It's just anything Skeleton or complicated movement that is produced with not the same attention to detail and is slightly expensive for factories to produce accurately . The same case with most other brands (reps) tbh

Last edited:

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
As of now I'm staying away from hublot's .So disappointing and lesson learned.

Russell66

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/19
Hey Russell which hublot is this one?? What dealer?

https://www.gemnation.com/watches/H...o-Special-One-701.NQ.0137.GR.SPO14-31153.html

It is the Jose Mourinho, There is a link above.

I'm not even sure that is a Gen though coz I thought the original price was closer to $44,000

I got this one overseas from a shop, way before I knew anything about Replica's.

I just and still do love the watch. Little details are not such a big thing to me. This one looks great if you look at it a s a watch. The dial is awesome and the even the Glass which i suspect is Hardflex looks good.

I like the one above that @AAH1483 has just purchased.

Maybe one day we will get some better Reps

Russell66

26/3/19
Oh sorry AAH1483 i see i am talking to the same person, i'm kinda slow with those things. In fact i just ated you @ and that is the first time i have ever done that on any forum. LOL

Russell66

26/3/19
AAH1483 Interestingly the link i sent above is selling the GEN??? Looking at what you said about the date window I reckon someone is getting scammed