• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stainless Steel band / bracelet for Hublot Big Bang 44.5mm

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hello guys!

I'm searching the net for a couple of hours already regarding the availability of the said subject which is the Stainless Steel strap / band for HBB, does it exist?

I'm having a trouble looking for it, all I see are those gummy and leather straps.

If someone knows if someone is selling, please let me know, I would like to mix and match with my HBB. =)

Thank you all =)

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
in my opinion ss bracelet for the 44mm hublot is the wrong combo. it's just does not match the watches. I did try one (from Intime) few years ago - ugly and not comfortable.

Reactions: Katarsis

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
in my opinion ss bracelet for the 44mm hublot is the wrong combo. it's just does not match the watches. I did try one (from Intime) few years ago - ugly and not comfortable.

Ohhh, it's a good thing you share your experience because I feel the same thing. It's still better to go for a gummy strap or a leather isn't it? What HBB you have? I have a Ice Bang

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
Gen rubber is probably the most effective(by price). For the Ice Bang I personally believe that leather gen strap or custom will fit better, but again smooth gen rubber will also look good. For the classic SS models I would go with rubber by default.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19