• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang Ceramic or Stainless Steel

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
I think in earlier versions they were white but this update was done long time ago :)
But on InTime there are still pics with the white datewheel so a little bit confusing :)

Troklo

23/12/15
I like both of them but if I had to choose I would go for the ceramic as some posted before the dial of the ss looks a bit bland for my taste.
Post some pictures once get yours and of the before and after the mods :)

Last edited:

mgx_11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/15
I like both of them but if I had to choose I would go for the ceramic as some posted before the dial of the ss looks a bit bland for my taste.
Post some pictures once get yours and of the before and after the mods :)

Will do mate. Still waiting to order with InTime. Patience is massive in this hobby haha.

patrck17

6/7/18
I just received QC pics of a ceramic Big Bang blue with a white date wheel. Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
No this version has the white date wheel I think it is a spacial version with the matte blue dial :)

patrck17

6/7/18
Okay thanks for the response. Then is it safe to say that it is not the one from this link?

https://www.hublot.com/en/collection/big-bang/big-bang-ceramic-blue-44mm?serie=19

Another couple questions if you don’t mind. Is the linked watch repped? And can you help me to identify which version the rep I have from my qc pics is? I like the look of the black date wheel but I would be okay with that white if I could see which one it is replicating.

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
I heard that it is a different one I do not know it by myself but I can check if I can find it :)

Otherwise you maybe can get a spare disk of the steal version with the sunburst blue dial and a spare black datewheel and build your own correct model from the link :)

Here the steel model where you could maybe get the dial and datewheel from :)
https://www.ts-station.cn/mobile/goods.php?ProId=25767

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Here the pic, hope you can see it :)
Not that easy to find but it is an existing model :)
78be12da91075c7d2999033f3ec1b04f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem COL-L29 mit Tapatalk

patrck17

6/7/18
Ah I see I didn’t even notice the difference in the dials. I see what you mean about matte. I actually have the stainless steel one you linked.

I prefer the black date wheel but I like the matte dial. I went ahead and approved the qc pics.

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Ah Okey :) if you want you can share your qc pics after approval :) really interested in the pics :)

patrck17

6/7/18
I’ll PM you pics later when I get home. But I found the reference and it looks like you were spot on: 301.ci.5190.gr