Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Hublot Big Bang Ceramic or Stainless Steel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hublot Big Bang Ceramic or Stainless Steel

Just looking to get some opinions on which model they would go for - Stainless Steel or Ceramic.

I do like the look of the Ceramic more although are there any issues with the Ceramic and Carbon dial? do they look cheap in person? I've heard the ceramic looks more matte in person

Appreciate any info and insights.

Cheers
    Last edited by mgx_11; 21-05-19, 23:11. Reason: formatting

I personally like SS version but with Ceramic Bezel.

Comment

Originally posted by PallMall View Post
      I personally like SS version but with Ceramic Bezel.
      Such a hard choice. I've pulled the trigger on the Ceramic Bezel. Got a few mods planned so should come up nice.

Comment

I prefer the SS also. I think that it is the white circles around the chronos that does the trick for me.

Just bought one and waiting for it to be delivered as we speak.

I'm thinking about ordering a black lizard strap with red edge from Donerix.

might get a ceramic bezel also.

Comment

Originally posted by Katarsis View Post
          I prefer the SS also. I think that it is the white circles around the chronos that does the trick for me.

Just bought one and waiting for it to be delivered as we speak.

I'm thinking about ordering a black lizard strap with red edge from Donerix.

might get a ceramic bezel also.
          I've gone for the Ceramic Bezel. Currently a few issues with InTime so am waiting for QC images now.

I've been in contact with Donerix and going to order a black suede croc strap too match and then look at getting a gen clasp and gen bezel down the line. Got the movement booked in for a service once i receive it also. Send me some photos when you receive yours and best of luck !

Comment

Mine says hi
            You cant go wrong with the SS, a true superrep imo.
            Good luck

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Franken
            HUBLOT Tuiga SS V1 fully modded; HUBLOT All carbon+gen strap and clasp; HUBLOT Steel V6 on gen strap+clasp; PAM 127 Fiddy full modd+gen strap; PAM 199 (gen mvm, strap) PAM 288 (gen mvm, xtal, strap); AP Barrichello II on APstraps (non RWI);
            Modded
            HUBLOT Icebang V1; HUBLOT ABII full modd; VAC PAM 104+Rob Montana hippo strap; Franck Muller Cortez Conquistador; BKLM Rolex DSSD+DSSD Blue modded by Pbdad, HUBLOT Black Magic V6.
            Reps (all serviced)
            HUBLOT Big Bang King RG V1 Ultimate; AP Mountauk Highway+Orloff-Mario hornback; Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, pre RWI; HUBLOT RG V6.
            Gens
            Rado Ceramica 156.0716.3.015 and 538.0824.3.015; Longines Evidenza chrono moonphase XL bracelet; Breitling Super Avenger on bracelet+XL calf strap; Breitling Emergency II; Longines Master Collection Retrograde Moonphase L2.739.4.71.6.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasselbaink View Post
              Mine says hi
              Good luck

Looking good!

Great to see some activitie in this sub forum.

I have noticed that you are quite the Hublot connoisseur.

I own an HBB King Black Magic from H-factory.
              From my noob perspective it looks spot on. Great AR and I really appreciate the ceramic. Both design wise and for the durability since I have small kids.

Now I'm waiting for my BB SS.

All the best

Comment

I own both the ceramic and the steel version and I like the ceramic a little bit more because of the cool dial the steel version looks a bit empty and boring also the ceramic bezel looks epic under daylight.

Comment

I also like the carbon dial. I already own the black magic which has that dial.
                  Trying to mix it up a bit.
                  Really looking forward to trying the SS.

Skickat från min SM-A520F via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hasselbaink View Post
                    Mine says hi
                    Good luck

This guy is a Hublot God, I love your collection, I will follow your path just received my first Hublot yesterday

Comment

All your guys watches look amazing. My Intime order had to get postponed for a couple weeks. Cannot wait to order again and receive my watch ! Patience is key in this hobby haha. Not long to go!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgx_11 View Post
                        All your guys watches look amazing. My Intime order had to get postponed for a couple weeks. Cannot wait to order again and receive my watch ! Patience is key in this hobby haha. Not long to go!!
                        Hahaha, what did you order?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BEAniev1! View Post

Hahaha, what did you order?
                            haha nothing yet man. Due to the "flood" they weren't taking orders and told me to wait 15-20 days till everything is up and running smoothly again. So might give it another couple weeks and go from there. I'm going to get the ceramic and get a black croc donerix strap. Just my luck everything got postponed haha

Comment

Originally posted by PallMall View Post
                              That looks really nice. Where did you find that bezel?

Comment

Working...
                              X