• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang v6.5 movement differences

mgx_11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/15
Hey guys,

Looking at purchasing the big bang v6.5 off Ryan from InTime in the next couple days. I have received a few watches from him. I am after the Stainless Steel with the Ceramic Bezel. The movement in this watch is a Modified Asian 7750 automatic chronograph movement with platinum-plated bridge plate and detailed engraving as genuine at 28800vph. Stainless Steel Ceramic

I am wondering if anyone knows the difference in movement. As the gold version of this has the Asian 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph Movement with working regulator. Gold Ceramic

Is there any difference between these in terms of reliability as well as the sweeping hands. What is considered more " gen" like in the long run.

Any links to the Stainless Steel with Ceramic version with any swiss/upgraded movements would be great also. I will be getting the latest version with black calendar wheel also.

Thanks i appreciate the help.

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
no difference - exact same movements. and there are no rep with swiss direct from factory.

mgx_11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/15
Any news / pictures from your watch man ?

Hi mate,

Unfortunately when i went to purchase intime had the flood and office issues. I have not purchased since the office change. I am looking to get the stainless ceramic off Ryan in the next month! I'll upload some pics in here once i do have it :) cheers