• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Parts and Accesories for Hublot

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hello guys!

As I'll be receiving soon my first rep of Hublot, I would like to ask on where I can buy the parts for Big Bang 44mm?

(Located in US please)

All I can see here in the forums is the straps.

I'm looking as well for the bezel replacement.

And the special H screw.....

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
The reason is, IF it's actually one of the V6/V6.5 factory Hublot 44mm 's you are receiving, there are only a few swaps that might make sense as it's closest rep to gen and quite a decent rep. ALL other swaps such as screws don't make much of a difference to be honest. If it's a new watch, you shouldn't have to make these changes unless replacing for Genuine/OEM parts . These swaps include :

The gen straps which have a very comfortable feel and less stiff UNLIKE the rep . Also with the gen gummy leather straps look a lot more high quality

Gen clasp also are more comfortable as they don't squeeze on the wrists as much and leave H marks

The bezel is also a decent swap BUT are quite expensive in gen and hard to come by

You can be lucky to get GENUINE clasp and bezel parts on Certain sites that deal with GEN watch parts if you check online.

Good Luck .....

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
The reason is, IF it's actually one of the V6/V6.5 factory Hublot 44mm 's you are receiving, there are only a few swaps that might make sense as it's closest rep to gen and quite a decent rep. ALL other swaps such as screws don't make much of a difference to be honest. If it's a new watch, you shouldn't have to make these changes unless replacing for Genuine/OEM parts . These swaps include :

The gen straps which have a very comfortable feel and less stiff UNLIKE the rep . Also with the gen gummy leather straps look a lot more high quality

Gen clasp also are more comfortable as they don't squeeze on the wrists as much and leave H marks

The bezel is also a decent swap BUT are quite expensive in gen and hard to come by

You can be lucky to get GENUINE clasp and bezel parts on Certain sites that deal with GEN watch parts if you check online.

Good Luck .....

Oh, thank you for your insights =) I'll be looking for one now. All I can see is the websites located in China, I'm trying to look for a website here in USA.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Oh, thank you for your insights =) I'll be looking for one now. All I can see is the websites located in China, I'm trying to look for a website here in USA.

Pleasure :)... Most of the websites you probably come across located in china are for aftermarket replacement parts NOT gen parts. Depends what you're actually looking for if it's just 'Aftermarket replacements parts' or Genuine/OEM parts . There a big difference so make sure you know what you're buying on these sites.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Pleasure :)... Most of the websites you probably come across located in china are for aftermarket replacement parts NOT gen parts. Depends what you're actually looking for if it's just 'Aftermarket replacements parts' or Genuine/OEM parts . There a big difference so make sure you know what you're buying on these sites.

Copy that =)

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Gen or selfmade strap is a must have the standard straps are the worst shit ive ever seen :D

Calibre16

31/1/12
Anyone have a source for gen clasps? I have two gen straps but I really hate the rep clasps... :(

Calibre16

31/1/12
What's wrong with your clasps? Is it uncomfortable? Where did you buy your H Screw?

Not very comfortable if I wear the watch a whole day.
I bought mine from puretime a few years ago, it had the correct shape which is a bit unusual. They only sold it for a short time.

It is supposed to look like this:
VPaWir.jpg

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Not very comfortable if I wear the watch a whole day.
I bought mine from puretime a few years ago, it had the correct shape which is a bit unusual. They only sold it for a short time.

It is supposed to look like this:
VPaWir.jpg

Oh that's nice. I'm trying to look for one that is based here in USA. I'll be receiving my rep this coming 26, and if I feel like you say, then I'll go for a gen. There's a Hublot Shop near me, maybe they have spare parts.