• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

searching to buy replica

DIVANASOR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/4/19
just tryied to order in puretime , they dont have this hublot that i wanted.
and i dont find any other ..
any other sellers with btc active here ?

Stoli

Looking Around
15/4/19
Hi guys! its a bit sad, but i've been unable to find out a way to start a new topic, so i hope the author of this thread does not mind and that i get any answers whatsoever..
I am looking to get a Hublot replica (a) i need only a hublot; b) replica because i cannot afford the real one yet). It's a long story why and how, basically its a very unhealthy reaction to losing a loved one.. who used to be a huge H fan and it sort of reminds me of him more than anything.. like I said, it's probably very unhealthy, but PLEASE help me if you can.
Long story short, i wanted to get this: https://www.replicahause.is/swiss-r...ig-bang-18k-pink-gold-casing-swiss-watch.html . I don't care if the seller is "nice" to me, and i do not care for any gifts and the rest of it... I just need a really good replica which would look and feel the same (since i have been around a few models of hublot in my life), that would stay with me in a working order for at least a year?. Also these guys say that this is a 1:1 replica that is also waterproof (but of course they'll say anything to get a sale..). If yon have an opinion of this supplier beyond the customer care being poor (i couldnt care less re customer care), pls let me know. Of ir you know where i could get a really good replica, pls also share. Could be a different model even, this one is just a preference. Thank you in advance!!!!

MrOptional

8/10/18
you need to do more research dude. 1) if you want a good transaction buy from trusted dealers here. 2) replica will never be 1:1. 3) research some more on this forum please. there are some really good reps. it's all here, just do some research.

Stoli

Looking Around
15/4/19
i’m a girl but nevermind that ????
i did look around the forum prior to posting, but found only one review of replicahouse.is - where the buyer was being bitchy about being called a C word by them...
obviously the replicas would not be the same as original, otherwise they would cost the same - i am just looking for the closest possible match visually plus feedback on this supplier if anyone has used them. Feedback on the quality, not on how nice the service is.. because thats just pathetic i think.
thank you for your help though!

MrOptional

8/10/18
Stoli
Apologies for being an ass and calling you dude.

But basically this forum is a good start, and it will take you some time to research. The reason being is that there is no single answer to most questions that you are asking, but let me try a few things.

1) The best H replica is this https://puretime.io/big-bang-44mm-steel-2011-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104.html. I am not really familiar with ladies H replicase to be honest, like not at all.

2) When buying a replica, my greatest advise to you is to buy from a TD (trusted dealer) on this site. Reason being is that those TDs they have reviews. Which is like the closest thing to buying on amazon or something. Buying on shady sites you can pay $500 and get a $100 crappy replica that will look absolutely nothing like the original one.

3) There is a TD section there. My TD is either Lucy or Sead (super mirrors). They take a while to respond though. Find this section on the first page of the forum, read reviews.

4) Send them a pic of this watch that you want, ie. one i provided in item #1 above. And ask them for availability and the price. They will give you that information, you pay them via western union (don't pay credit card, you will be charged fees by the bank), then they will send you a pic of the watch that they will send you, actual watch. You check it for quality, and approve. And then they ship it to you, quite simple.

5) If anything goes wrong you have support of this forum. Like Sead sent me one watch once which was all banged up (TDs are not perfect), and because he is a trusted dealer, he really had no choice but to take the watch back. Good luck doing that with anyone else who is not TD here. Also, you have support of the forum if you are a member and buying from a TD.

6) These watches will work for more than a year. They have fine mechanisms, so like if something breaks, you can service it. My Audemars piguet is in service now for $150 I will get a working watch back.

So here is a summary. Buy from Trusted Dealer (not for the service, service will be just OK), but for the quality of the watch. There are different factories that produce watches, like underground factories in china. some do shitty job, so do good job. If you buy that watch in item #1 above you will likely get a good watch. If you buy from anyone other than TD they will send you nice pictures, but in the end you get crap, and will be stuck with it. TD's are trusted for a reason. And the watch should work for 5-10 years. And the model that listed above is currently best rep, I think.

hope this was a bit helpful...