• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Skeleton Tourbillon V2??

wiredgizmo

Looking Around
10/8/11
According to post #16 here, https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/hublot-replicas/7411377-hublot-big-bang-tourbillon/page2

There is a V2 of the skeleton tourbillon? I've asked a few TD and no one knows about it. Does anyone have additional information regarding the V2 model? Apparently it has just been released recently.

It may be the same watch. Different dealers different prices.

To my knowledge there are at least two factories making this model, one is cheaper and let’s say with a lower effect of “wow” effect, looks like the finishing is not to the highest standard even if it is a tourbillon movement.

From the back side you can see the two different versions, left cheaper version and on the right the more expensive one.

The last information that I have since a couple of days is that the expensive version was updated (some ntd call it V2) claiming there is better movement stability, reliability..

mytholoG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/18
According to post #16 here, https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/hublot-replicas/7411377-hublot-big-bang-tourbillon/page2

There is a V2 of the skeleton tourbillon? I've asked a few TD and no one knows about it. Does anyone have additional information regarding the V2 model? Apparently it has just been released recently.

It has been some months since this topic came up. And so far I did my research and didn't come up with anything related to a new version to this. Even tho I heard, that the "V1" is a very nice timepiece. So I am actually thinking about pulling the trigger on this one - and if you want to have this watch you should just think about buying the existent version.

Regards!

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
No v2, however the v1 is a champ, a fantastic piece, sold out in a heartbeat everywhere despite its serious pricetag among the reps on that time.

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
No v2, however the v1 is a champ, a fantastic piece, sold out in a heartbeat everywhere despite its serious pricetag among the reps on that time.

I see a few different types of hublot tourbillons on the TD sites. Are specifically the skeleton ones fantastic? eg. there's a classic tourbillon one that looks great (to me) but don't see a lot of discussion around it