• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

v6f rose gold big bang bezel change

kkk12345m

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/18
Hi there I am new to sublet reps. I listed the watch in sales section because I would really prefer one with the ceramic bezel. And I realised it would be way more convenient for me to buy one and replace it myself rather than selling it and buying a new one. However, I have a few questions

1) How do I source a replacement bezel? I have never bought a watch from a TD but plan to soon, which would be more willing to help? I will order one with my next order

2) Is it only v6f bezels that is going to fit on my v6f? I heard that the number of teeth on the ceramic bezel is incorrect, did they fix it?

3) Is the bezel swap easy (simply unscrewing and screwing it back on?) I don't know if the crystal is attached to the bezel or not.

Thanks!

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
This is simple. To change bezel you have to unscrew 6 bezel screws and that it. Crystal will not affected. Also note that there are 2 short screws and 4 long. v6 bezel will fit perfectly as well as gen or v1, you can source one from your TD. And v6 is very good quality except the numbers of teeth rows but it is hard to find 4 rows ceramic bezel today. There are few on ebay but they are not as good as v6 and have 3.5 rows in most cases.

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
this is how it will looks like. this is your watch with v6 bezel.
c3ff9041cb9850fd9d4a398fe8887c5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: kkk12345m