• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CLASSIC FUSION 45MM TITANIUM Clone from WWF 1:1 on intime

dsbel

29/5/18
Thx, please confirm the weight diff for consideration.
appreciated.
Ps. who which td managed to source it at the end?

I bought straight at the beginning from intime. It was i thin a week after this thread started

Sent from the RWI App

dsbel

29/5/18
Has anyone ordered and received this?
3 tds said its out of stock!? Mine got also cancelled..
Funny in a way :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

I will definitly go for the gen within the next month so i will put mine on M2M sale, together with the custom made aligator croco leather band i ordered which is on his way to me know, also i will put the 42 JJF on sale then

Sent from the RWI App

onewatch2018

Renowned Member
19/4/18
For those who are wondering how the WWF 45mm Classic Fusion is like compared to the gen. Here is a gen Vs rep pic. In my opinion, I'd say they are very close.

The only thing is the rep strap. Swop that for a gen strap and you're good to go. The only difference I can spot is the printing on "Hublot" "Automatic" and "Swiss Made" very very subtle difference.

Color of the dial is great imo. Both The gen and rep dials have a different shade of blue when viewed from different angles.
2726d891df40a6380db3959341613c3f.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: feet up and EodNhoJ

EodNhoJ

Looking Around
31/5/20
For those who are wondering how the WWF 45mm Classic Fusion is like compared to the gen. Here is a gen Vs rep pic. In my opinion, I'd say they are very close.

The only thing is the rep strap. Swop that for a gen strap and you're good to go. The only difference I can spot is the printing on "Hublot" "Automatic" and "Swiss Made" very very subtle difference.

Color of the dial is great imo. Both The gen and rep dials have a different shade of blue when viewed from different angles.
2726d891df40a6380db3959341613c3f.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Thank you for doing the comparison. I'm about to order this same model from InTime on Fri. I'll share QC pics. I may just go ahead and order the gen strap, given your advice.

Any compliments when you wear it? I gather it depends on where you are given COVID-19.

Thanks again.

bfiuza

23/3/15
Already came back stock ? Someone order it now a days ?

Enviado de meu SM-G975F usando o Tapatalk