Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

CLASSIC FUSION 45MM TITANIUM Clone from WWF 1:1 on intime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topreplika View Post
    The dw still not good centered lets see when u pick up the watch... for me is better than jjf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i will not take it if the dw is not centered. Waiting now for more dw pics to be sure about, or to try to get one with centered

Why is better for you, cause of the size?

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by dsbel View Post

i will not take it if the dw is not centered. Waiting now for more dw pics to be sure about, or to try to get one with centered

Why is better for you, cause of the size?

Sent from the RWI App
      I think it will be better to ask for more pic and if you are not satisfied you can ask for another watch.. But I ensure you that many gen hublot sometimes have this problem.. For me wwf have better blue dial than jjf it is more intense (like gen), correct dw position and even the movement looks more detailed..

Comment

I think it will be better to ask for more pic and if you are not satisfied you can ask for another watch.. But I ensure you that many gen hublot sometimes have this problem.. For me wwf have better blue dial than jjf it is more intense (like gen), correct dw position and even the movement looks more detailed..

i have two jjf 42 in blue and black and the dw seems to the point in both of them

i will wait for more pictures and will keep you updated

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

+1
          Several gens had the same both in HBB and the CF too i seen in life.
          The linked one i great imo, one on the way to me too ;(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Franken
          HUBLOT Tuiga SS V1 fully modded; HUBLOT All carbon+gen strap and clasp; HUBLOT Steel V6 on gen strap+clasp; PAM 127 Fiddy full modd+gen strap; PAM 199 (gen mvm, strap) PAM 288 (gen mvm, xtal, strap); AP Barrichello II on APstraps (non RWI);
          Modded
          HUBLOT Icebang V1; HUBLOT ABII full modd; VAC PAM 104+Rob Montana hippo strap; Franck Muller Cortez Conquistador; BKLM Rolex DSSD+DSSD Blue modded by Pbdad, HUBLOT Black Magic V6.
          Reps (all serviced)
          HUBLOT Big Bang King RG V1 Ultimate; AP Mountauk Highway+Orloff-Mario hornback; Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, pre RWI; HUBLOT RG V6.
          Gens
          Rado Ceramica 156.0716.3.015 and 538.0824.3.015; Longines Evidenza chrono moonphase XL bracelet; Breitling Super Avenger on bracelet+XL calf strap; Breitling Emergency II; Longines Master Collection Retrograde Moonphase L2.739.4.71.6.

Comment

Changed the watch and now the dw looks pretty centered

Comment

its ok imo, go ahead
              Franken
              HUBLOT Tuiga SS V1 fully modded; HUBLOT All carbon+gen strap and clasp; HUBLOT Steel V6 on gen strap+clasp; PAM 127 Fiddy full modd+gen strap; PAM 199 (gen mvm, strap) PAM 288 (gen mvm, xtal, strap); AP Barrichello II on APstraps (non RWI);
              Modded
              HUBLOT Icebang V1; HUBLOT ABII full modd; VAC PAM 104+Rob Montana hippo strap; Franck Muller Cortez Conquistador; BKLM Rolex DSSD+DSSD Blue modded by Pbdad, HUBLOT Black Magic V6.
              Reps (all serviced)
              HUBLOT Big Bang King RG V1 Ultimate; AP Mountauk Highway+Orloff-Mario hornback; Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, pre RWI; HUBLOT RG V6.
              Gens
              Rado Ceramica 156.0716.3.015 and 538.0824.3.015; Longines Evidenza chrono moonphase XL bracelet; Breitling Super Avenger on bracelet+XL calf strap; Breitling Emergency II; Longines Master Collection Retrograde Moonphase L2.739.4.71.6.

Comment

Originally posted by dsbel View Post
                Changed the watch and now the dw looks pretty centered

You will not find better than that...

Comment

Is the case really titanium?

Comment

Yap.
                    will post pics once in my hands
                    Franken
                    Modded
                    Reps (all serviced)
                    Gens

Comment

Thats interesting! thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerdragon View Post
                        Is the case really titanium?
                        I should receive mine hopefully within the next 14 days. Will upload pics then

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Thank you! Is there a way to test it? Like an titanium test or something? would be really interesting i like titanium watches

Comment

Tried on the gen one at the AD
                            Wonderful watch!

Gesendet von meinem COL-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you! Is there a way to test it? Like an titanium test or something? would be really interesting i like titanium watches
                              If you know someone with a X-ray fluorescence analyser, that will tell you what it's really made from. Although they're about $20-30k XD

Look forward to seeing the WWF build in the wild

Comment

You dont believe they are ti, do you? DD
                                Franken
                                Modded
                                Reps (all serviced)
                                Gens

Comment

Working...
                                X