• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Classic Fusion Strap Change

dsbel

29/5/18
Hi guys,

i ordered a custom made leather strap for my Hublot Classic Fusion but i do not understand how to change the strap from the clasp side.

Can someone tell me how i can open the clasp to change the strap?

Thanks!

Sent from the RWI App

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
On the clasp, it's just held together with spring bars. Just push a screwdriver into the hole on one side (in this photo, it's the smooth part of the strap) and the spring bar will release and you can re-install the deployant onto your new strap.

ml_image.2878898.jpg

dsbel

29/5/18
Hi thank you for your help, which hole you mean? The both on the side where the opening mechanism is (the 2 pieces to push?

Thanks for all your help

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
use screwdriver and push the strap a bit and you will see the springbar
e2f4748753ab4e36e9d7426b4336e6d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

dsbel

29/5/18
it worked out! Thank you so much for all your help!
I will post pictures soon!

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Reactions: Hasselbaink

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Which Classic Fusion do you have ?

Could you share more about this custom made strap ? pictures, website ?

dsbel

29/5/18
Which Classic Fusion do you have ?

Could you share more about this custom made strap ? pictures, website ?

Its a JJF Classic Fusion 42 in Blue.
Custom Leather Strap was ordered at GunnyStore.

I can upload some pictures tomorrow

Sent from the RWI App

dsbel

29/5/18
Thank you very much man !

Nice watch that you have here :)

thanks, i am in love with the classic fusion. Have the blue and the black version. I am thinking of getting gen but not sure if its worth as the rep is very close to the gen

Sent from the RWI App

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
thanks, i am in love with the classic fusion. Have the blue and the black version. I am thinking of getting gen but not sure if its worth as the rep is very close to the gen

Sent from the RWI App

So am I ! :)

I'm still in QC process for my Black one, but I spotted issues that I never see before. Anyway I'm find a good one I'm sure.

On GunnyStore I can't find any area for Hublot, so I guess you have to contact the guys directly and customize one for your watch ?

dsbel

29/5/18
So am I ! :)

I'm still in QC process for my Black one, but I spotted issues that I never see before. Anyway I'm find a good one I'm sure.

On GunnyStore I can't find any area for Hublot, so I guess you have to contact the guys directly and customize one for your watch ?

Can you tell me more about the issues? I am ordering always at Ryan from intime and never faced issues.

Just contact them via website contact form and ask for a custom made strap. I payed 229,00 Euros including express shipping for this blue croco leather band. If you decide to go for calf leather instead of croco, it would be cheaper. Payment was done by paypal and customising took up to a month.

Sent from the RWI App

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Can you tell me more about the issues? I am ordering always at Ryan from intime and never faced issues.

Just contact them via website contact form and ask for a custom made strap. I payed 229,00 Euros including express shipping for this blue croco leather band. If you decide to go for calf leather instead of croco, it would be cheaper. Payment was done by paypal and customising took up to a month.

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks for sharing more details.
On top of a proper leather strap, I would really like the Hublot rubber strap :)

For my order, communication with Ryan and his colleagues is so far realy good I have to say.
First QC was showing scratch on the watch, and problem on the clasp.
Second QC was showing missalignment of the 12 o'clock marker.
Third QC was showing problem with the bezel.

I'm at my fourth one now, and really hope for the good one.
I feel it's quite difficult to have one with correct aligment of all markers, especially 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock.

dsbel

29/5/18
Thanks for sharing more details.
On top of a proper leather strap, I would really like the Hublot rubber strap :)

For my order, communication with Ryan and his colleagues is so far realy good I have to say.
First QC was showing scratch on the watch, and problem on the clasp.
Second QC was showing missalignment of the 12 o'clock marker.
Third QC was showing problem with the bezel.

I'm at my fourth one now, and really hope for the good one.
I feel it's quite difficult to have one with correct aligment of all markers, especially 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock.

Okay that are a lot of qc's. I do not know why you have so much trouble because knowing Ryan he always trying to get the best avialable piece. Anyway wish you luck that the 4th one will be yours

Sent from the RWI App

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Okay that are a lot of qc's. I do not know why you have so much trouble because knowing Ryan he always trying to get the best avialable piece. Anyway wish you luck that the 4th one will be yours

Sent from the RWI App

Thanks man ! Or maybe I'm too demanding ... But at 400$ you expect something at least working and with good alignments ..

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
Ryan isn't better than any other. I had same amount of QC problem as with any other. Same china mentality. And this low quality QC pictures just doesn't make any since. Be very careful with your QC, ask as many pics as you need. Ask for full size pics and different angels - this is very easy to do.

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Ryan isn't better than any other. I had same amount of QC problem as with any other. Same china mentality. And this low quality QC pictures just doesn't make any since. Be very careful with your QC, ask as many pics as you need. Ask for full size pics and different angels - this is very easy to do.

Fully agree.
They always send the same 5 pictures, and not so easy to see the details, also because of bad quality of the pictures.
The angle of some pictures also makes it difficult to see alignment of markers.

Anyway I've accepted the 4th watch, and really curious to receive it :)
It was also my first rep, so it was a good learning of all the process, already thinking about the second one now !