• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad brushing or dirt JJF classic fusion

Seg77

Looking Around
8/8/18
Hey guys, first of all, i know that it is not allowed to post QC unless there's something significant strange or different or bad from others QC from the same particular model, and that's what happening to me. I would never post this unless it is absolutely necessary, and i consider it is.

First of all, the overall look of the watch i thing is awesome and there's nothing wrong except this.

In the first photos appeared this i don't know how to call it 'debrise' 'dirt' or 'black scuff' or either a bad finishing on the case in the external part of the bezel near de 11 marker. I don't know what is it, and i've asked if they can clean it and they say that they will do it, and sended another pic, i don't know if it can be cleaned or what i can do but is giving me headaches, i know that is a replica, but it's my first one and i'm paying nearly 400$ and i'm not trying to be nitpicking but it concerns me.

What do you think i have to do? GL? Or RL or ask if they clean it? Thank you!

Pd: in all the 7-8 photos i've received appears consistenly.

Thanks!

Album link: http://imgur.com/gallery/f4TFAju

Seg77

Looking Around
8/8/18
78860_zpsaxgtm9wy.jpg

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
What you are describing is quite interesting, because it just happened to me as well.

I ordered the exact same one as you from Ryan, received QC pictures, and had to reject because of this dirt around 11 o'clock marker.

I don't think it's a big issue, but still I rejected the watch, as I don't think it's normal, and want a good one for my first rep.

And looking at your picture, I think the one you show is the one I rejected. Exactly the same dirt, same date (30).

They proposed me a new one, but there is a small miss-alignment of the 12 o'clock marker, pretty annoying !

Reactions: Seg77

Seg77

Looking Around
8/8/18
Wow!.. i just rejected the watch too.. thanks a lot!!! Let me know when you accept one! Cheers

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
I think there is a new guy in ryan's qc department for some months now ... I think this is the problem sometimes.