• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

STRAPS!!! Hublot classic fusion 42mm

Hubloke

Horology Curious
11/1/19
Hi Guys,

Recently approved a QC for a hublot classic fusion 42mm

Since then I have been searching non stop for rubber straps (Etsy, Strap TD's, Ebay, Amazon, TD accessories etc)

Looking to order the strap so it arrives similar time as the watch.

Could anyone tell me the lugwidth and recommend some good strap dealers/shops I can check out?

Thanks

dsbel

29/5/18
Searched everywhere also but without success. Recommendations would be appreciated.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

watchdude2017

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/18
IRELAND
I got my classic fusion a year ago and am in the same boat. I have visited lots of strap sites and the only similar straps I've seen are also embossed crocodile rather than real. So they look the same as what comes with the rep.

I came across this one. But it doesn't have the rubber back. Also I contacted these guys at Christmas for a different strap and never heard back.

https://strapgua.id/product.php?prod...man-for-hublot

I did also see a mention burried in the main jjf classic fusion thread of a guy that got a strap maker in Vietnam to remove the fake leather from the rubber of the strap and replace it with real crocodile but that.sounds like alot of effort to find a strap maker that would be capable of doing that.

gen straps for hublot CF are pretty expensive 400-500 if you can source one and the type to fit a 42mm watch seem to be even rarer compared to the 45mm.

if you do find anyone, please share.

By the way. A colleague of mine has a gen Classic fusion ultrathin with the rubber/alligator strap. We compared to my strap on the jjf classic fusion and you would be hard pushed to tell them apart. Though maybe the fake will wear differenly over time.

Reactions: vcappp

adrianfbeez

Looking Around
13/2/14
Hey Guys,

I am new here so please help me.Which is the best Hublot classic fusion in the market ? made by who and how can i buy it ?

Regards
fb

watchdude2017

23/3/18
IRELAND
Hey Guys,

I am new here so please help me.Which is the best Hublot classic fusion in the market ? made by who and how can i buy it ?

Regards
fb

first maybe check out the new members section and introduce yourself. Read a bit about reps and trusted dealers to educate yourself on the process and set your expectations. After that in my opinion the best hub is:

https://www.intime03.co/hublot/3730-...rap-a2892.html

Last edited:
Reactions: adrianfbeez

dsbel

29/5/18
A little update here: I found gunny-store.com and i am very happy with it. They making you custom croco leather straps (price range: 200-230 Dollars). Calf Leather will be cheaper

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Reactions: reklamezonen

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Hi Guys,

Recently approved a QC for a hublot classic fusion 42mm

Since then I have been searching non stop for rubber straps (Etsy, Strap TD's, Ebay, Amazon, TD accessories etc)

Looking to order the strap so it arrives similar time as the watch.

Could anyone tell me the lugwidth and recommend some good strap dealers/shops I can check out?

Thanks

If your looking for a strap I have listed a Gen Classic Fusion strap for sale . It's a gummy strap (leather&rubber layers) Let me know :)

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I got my classic fusion a year ago and am in the same boat. I have visited lots of strap sites and the only similar straps I've seen are also embossed crocodile rather than real. So they look the same as what comes with the rep.

I came across this one. But it doesn't have the rubber back. Also I contacted these guys at Christmas for a different strap and never heard back.

https://strapgua.id/product.php?prod...man-for-hublot

I did also see a mention burried in the main jjf classic fusion thread of a guy that got a strap maker in Vietnam to remove the fake leather from the rubber of the strap and replace it with real crocodile but that.sounds like alot of effort to find a strap maker that would be capable of doing that.

gen straps for hublot CF are pretty expensive 400-500 if you can source one and the type to fit a 42mm watch seem to be even rarer compared to the 45mm.

if you do find anyone, please share.

By the way. A colleague of mine has a gen Classic fusion ultrathin with the rubber/alligator strap. We compared to my strap on the jjf classic fusion and you would be hard pushed to tell them apart. Though maybe the fake will wear differenly over time.

Hi, I have a gen classic fusion strap for sale (rubber/alligator) if still interested on the sales forum :)

watchdude2017

23/3/18
IRELAND
Hi, I have a gen classic fusion strap for sale (rubber/alligator) if still interested on the sales forum :)

Your strap sale post states 24/22 width whereas the 42mm classic fusion requires the 22/20 width so your strap must be for the 45mm CF which is not the watch mentioned on this thread. Which is a pity as I would have considered buying the gen strap for the 42mm version.

Last edited:

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Your strap sale post states 24/22 width whereas the 42mm classic fusion requires the 22/20 width so your strap must be for the 45mm CF which is not the watch mentioned on this thread. Which is a pity as I would have considered buying the gen strap for the 42mm version.

Yes that's true. It's for the 45mm Classic fusion.... Good luck , keep searching I'm sure you'll get lucky with the right size