• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC JJF Hublot Classic fusion 42mm Black

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Yeah it’s not allowed I’m afraid, in any section.

Unless you have specific concerns about part of the watch you need verified, then you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CosmoKat

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/19
United Kingdom
Yeah it’s not allowed I’m afraid, in any section.

Unless you have specific concerns about part of the watch you need verified, then you can.

Sorry to bother you. Could I still post a QC pic if I am unsure about the whole watch?... I'm personally not very familiar with how the overall quality should be like for all parts of the watch.

Hubloke

Horology Curious
11/1/19
My main concern was the screws and 12 o’clock markers lining up. But just looked at the gen on the hublot site and it looks similar

i suppose the question I should be asking is what to look for on a bad hublot classic fusion rep?

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Sorry to bother you. Could I still post a QC pic if I am unsure about the whole watch?... I'm personally not very familiar with how the overall quality should be like for all parts of the watch.

Like what?! Did you ever read the rules regarding QC pictures????

Like M_Hall has rightfully said, posting QC is against the rules unless you have a specific issue with anything regarding the watch and are seeking other opinions regarding THIS VERY ISSUE. Comprendre? Read the rules, do your homework.

CosmoKat

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/19
United Kingdom
Like what?! Did you ever read the rules regarding QC pictures????

Like M_Hall has rightfully said, posting QC is against the rules unless you have a specific issue with anything regarding the watch and are seeking other opinions regarding THIS VERY ISSUE. Comprendre? Read the rules, do your homework.

I will make sure to read all the rules before asking any further questions.

Oldnumber07

Looking Around
26/7/18
Did you receive the watch? Would love to see some pictures and hear your impressions on it, if you did! I’ve been on the fence about this watch. :)