• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang Tourbillion strap

WolfieWST

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Sweden
Hello everyone,

Im thinking about changing the strap on my HBB Tourbillion and was wondering if that’s even possible? Either the other rubber one or leather.

Anyone have some experience of changing the strap on the tourbillion model and could share it?

This is the one I have;

a7882d2fbc77b45241da75e10e5f9c12.jpg

2096d4e74db7f6fba45fc5d308483d7f.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I have the same one. It is possible to change the strap. I wanted to know what scrediver is the best one to buy since I don’t want to damage the screws needed to be unscrewed in order to make the strap change.

I am not willing to test the screwdivers, wanted to hear some satisfied users to give me their advice..still waiting.

As for the strap, replacement one, there are several strapmakers working/making them..example Donerix here on the forum.

Since I have the same watch as you, I wanted some bright color to contrast the black case, red/electric blue or green and that the strap is made of some exotic leather. I have somewhere on my iPhone a photo of a purple croco on a full black H. Gorgeous!

Last edited:

Ifcowscouldfly

Supporter
Certified
25/3/17
Australia
It's very easy. As PallMall said, undo the two screws on each side using a H screwdriver and the strap will come off.

Gunny Straps do awesome quality custom Hublot straps. I have a navy calf custom strap for my Hublot from them.

Reactions: WolfieWST

WolfieWST

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Sweden
It's very easy. As PallMall said, undo the two screws on each side using a H screwdriver and the strap will come off.

Gunny Straps do awesome quality custom Hublot straps. I have a navy calf custom strap for my Hublot from them.

Awesome, will check it out! Thank you!

Would it be worth getting gen Hublot bracelet? Or will I have problem with sizes and inches?

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Changing straps on the Big bang 44mm tourbillion is the same all changing the strap on all other big bang 44mm straps. You just need the H screw screwdriver and it's quite straightforward after that.