• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang Steel Ceramic V6.5 44mm

Wayne01

Horology Curious
14/6/18
Hey guys, just received my qc pics.

I noticed V6f hasn't update the bezel teeth on the ceramic version bezel (still more rows compared to gen), the ice bang on another thread https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-correct-bezel has lesser rows.

Date wheel is fine on this watch, it doesn't have sunken wheels.

The clasp font is thin or its not engraved deep enough.

Is 9s/d normal?

Please help me to point out any major or minor flaws as this is all i noticed. Thanks!

qWeEb.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
qWsT2.md.jpg
qW9Cd.jpg
qWP4Z.md.jpg
qWfGR.md.jpg
qWNEg.md.jpg
qWiTa.md.jpg
qWTUy.jpg
qWh4G.jpg
qWjGq.jpg
qWLK6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: adrianfbeez

Justcurious321

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/11/18
I am no expert in regards to reps but I know that even for some authentic watches within 10s/day is still good. Also, I just wanted to ask what is this sunken wheel?

Reactions: Wayne01

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Hey guys, just received my qc pics.

I noticed V6f hasn't update the bezel teeth on the ceramic version bezel (still more rows compared to gen), the ice bang on another thread https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-correct-bezel has lesser rows.

Date wheel is fine on this watch, it doesn't have sunken wheels.

The clasp font is thin or its not engraved deep enough.

Is 9s/d normal?

Please help me to point out any major or minor flaws as this is all i noticed. Thanks!

qWeEb.jpg
qWsT2.md.jpg
qW9Cd.jpg
qWP4Z.md.jpg
qWfGR.md.jpg
qWNEg.md.jpg
qWiTa.md.jpg
qWTUy.jpg
qWh4G.jpg
qWjGq.jpg
qWLK6.jpg

the timegraph pic is good 9 secs difference is no big deal and the timegraph is not that reliable as one would expect, for serious information I would recommend you to send it to a watchsmith to check it :) but in this case it is not necessary :)

watch looks perfect :)

Wayne01

Horology Curious
14/6/18
I am no expert in regards to reps but I know that even for some authentic watches within 10s/day is still good. Also, I just wanted to ask what is this sunken wheel?

Thanks Brother, you could see the before date but it’s okay on this watch.

Wayne01

Horology Curious
14/6/18
the timegraph pic is good 9 secs difference is no big deal and the timegraph is not that reliable as one would expect, for serious information I would recommend you to send it to a watchsmith to check it :) but in this case it is not necessary :)

watch looks perfect :)

Hublot1704 thanks brother, I know I could install the gen bezel on this watch.. what about gen strap and clasp since the rep doesn’t have quick release function right?

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
On this one there is no quick release function it is just on the unico models :) you can fit gen strap and clasp on it :) I did it too.

Wayne01

Horology Curious
14/6/18
Hublot1704 hey bro I hardly wear this watch and I found that it doesn’t have to unscrew to wind the watch right? Just like it cannot be screwed in as well, is it the same as yours?