• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot big bang tourbillon

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
So there is a non TD on Instagram which I follow, called “ Legendetawatch “ they have about 48k followers , they are based in China but are Turkish, since all their posts are in Turkish . They just posted for sale a Hublot Big Bang tourbillon on their page which I have not seen on a TD page , any follow them? Or can go to Instagram and see what I am talking about

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Post a screenshot here..

mytholoG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/18
Yes + it’s the nicest skeleton watch I have ever seen in this price range + it is a flying tourbillon. You won’t be disappointed if you decide the buy one.

Yea it is georgous! I will buy it aswell. Is the PVD plating solid? Or does it get scratches fast?

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
It is gorgeous , price point is crazy 888$

I agree that the price is insane - I paid way less but it was bought directly in China during one of my business trips.

Yea it is georgous! I will buy it aswell. Is the PVD plating solid? Or does it get scratches fast?

I don't have a single scratch on the watch and I am wearing it occasionally. Furthermore I take care about all of my watches so they are all in very good to excellent conditions even after years that I've been having them. I would say that the build quality is great, I will post some photos just wait for me to find them on my phone

edit - 2x photo added

Last edited:

mytholoG

29/12/18
I agree that the price is insane - I paid way less but it was bought directly in China during one of my business trips.

I don't have a single scratch on the watch and I am wearing it occasionally. Furthermore I take care about all of my watches so they are all in very good to excellent conditions even after years that I've been having them. I would say that the build quality is great, I will post some photos just wait for me to find them on my phone

edit - 2x photo added

WOW! I will order this asap. But isnt this watch: https://www.intime03.co/hublot/1186-big-bang-pvd-case-ceramic-bezel-skeleton-tourbillon.html The same? Would be 120$ off.

Reactions: vcappp

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
WOW! I will order this asap. But isnt this watch: https://www.intime03.co/hublot/1186-big-bang-pvd-case-ceramic-bezel-skeleton-tourbillon.html The same? Would be 120$ off.

It may be the same watch. Different dealers different prices.

To my knowledge there are at least two factories making this model, one is cheaper and let’s say with a lower effect of “wow” effect, looks like the finishing is not to the highest standard even if it is a tourbillon movement.

From the back side you can see the two different versions, left cheaper version and on the right the more expensive one.

The last information that I have since a couple of days is that the expensive version was updated (some ntd call it V2) claiming there is better movement stability, reliability..

Reactions: vcappp and mytholoG

mytholoG

29/12/18
It may be the same watch. Different dealers different prices.

To my knowledge there are at least two factories making this model, one is cheaper and let’s say with a lower effect of “wow” effect, looks like the finishing is not to the highest standard even if it is a tourbillon movement.

From the back side you can see the two different versions, left cheaper version and on the right the more expensive one.

The last information that I have since a couple of days is that the expensive version was updated (some ntd call it V2) claiming there is better movement stability, reliability..

Wow, the right one looks much smoother! Do you know where I can get me such a beauty because the backside looks so much cleaner.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Wow, the right one looks much smoother! Do you know where I can get me such a beauty because the backside looks so much cleaner.

This should be the expensive one I posted a link to Puretime website - the photo which I posted is from V2 (new release from the other day which I still did not see posted on any of our TD websites). Choose your dealer and go for it - you have a list of trusted dealers here on RWI and if I was to give you the advice it would be Hont but it is up to you to choose finally with whom you will proceed..

Reactions: vcappp and mytholoG

mytholoG

29/12/18
This should be the expensive one I posted a link to Puretime website - the photo which I posted is from V2 (new release from the other day which I still did not see posted on any of our TD websites). Choose your dealer and go for it - you have a list of trusted dealers here on RWI and if I was to give you the advice it would be Hont but it is up to you to choose finally with whom you will proceed..

Yea that is true. Thanks for your help man, I appreciate it alot! I just contacted sead if he may get me a v2 or he knows about it. If not I will probably just stick to puretime.