• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pls I Need Your Help Guys

HoomamM

Horology Curious
8/11/18

My hublot classic Fusion Replica Second’s Hand Came Of I gave it to one watch smith he fixed that but he freakin bend the front of the seconds hand which is causing my watch to Touch The Hours Hand Can anyone Help me how can i remove the crown from the watch i am gonna fix it myself i dont want to give my watch again to stupid WatchSmith Thx

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
If it’s a 21/23J movement you need to press this button to release the crown and stem. It’s hard to tell from the picture but I think that’s the one.
9a9d583fdf784dd1c061cac32531eef5.jpg

Don’t forget to pull the crown out to the time setting position and make sure the movement is stopped before you release the crown and stem, or you will mess up the keyless works.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

HoomamM

Horology Curious
8/11/18
If it’s a 21/23J movement you need to press this button to release the crown and stem. It’s hard to tell from the picture but I think that’s the one.
9a9d583fdf784dd1c061cac32531eef5.jpg

Don’t forget to pull the crown out to the time setting position and make sure the movement is stopped before you release the crown and stem, or you will mess up the keyless works.

Tysm And How Do I Reattach It properly pls tell me

Sent from the RWI App

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
To re-attach it, just push it straight back in. You don’t need to push the release button. If everything is as it should the stem will seat and lock just fine.

Good luck!

HoomamM

Horology Curious
8/11/18
To re-attach it, just push it straight back in. You don’t need to push the release button. If everything is as it should the stem will seat and lock just fine.

Good luck!

Thx Buddy Just One Last Question Is How Do Straight The Hands Should Remove it And Do That But How? By applying a little Pressure On It ?? And it will be straight again?

Sent from the RWI App

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I’m not sure what method is better when straightening that seconds hand. I would place it on a flat, clean surface and apply a little preassure on the tip where it’s bent. I would avoid bending it with tweezers as the hands are delicate objects. They break easily so you have to be gentle either way. I broke one once and had to get a replacement.

Any other suggestions?

tripdog Hor-Fan @Raddave

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
I would not remove the second hand- unless you have proper hand pullers and some experience, you run the risk of snapping off the pinion the hand is mounted on. My suggestion is to take a thin, stiff piece of plastic and slide it under the second hand where it is bent, to support it, and then apply gentle pressure to the top of the bend with something soft like the eraser end of a pencil, or perhaps a small blob of rodico to remove the bend.Capice?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I would leave it on the pinion and use a set of tweezers to straighten it, at the same time playing Fack on my electric flute.

HoomamM

Horology Curious
8/11/18
I would not remove the second hand- unless you have proper hand pullers and some experience, you run the risk of snapping off the pinion the hand is mounted on. My suggestion is to take a thin, stiff piece of plastic and slide it under the second hand where it is bent, to support it, and then apply gentle pressure to the top of the bend with something soft like the eraser end of a pencil, or perhaps a small blob of rodico to remove the bend.Capice?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Ohkk Thx I Got It Ill Do The Way You Told Me

Sent from the RWI App

HoomamM

Horology Curious
8/11/18
Thank you guys so much finally operated and did it by myself I Could Fully Straight it but did as much as possible so that it wont stop my watch LYSM guys and thanks for showing me proper way to do it or else i would have screwed that watch now it wont stop unnecessarly :) Have A Nice Day Guys God Bless You All

HoomamM

Horology Curious
8/11/18
Fixing your own watch, it’s a great feeling, don’t you think? :)

Yup Dude My Hands Were Shaking While Straighting The Hand But I Did It After Putting All Thing Together I felt pretty Good Seeing My Hublot Running Fine

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: kryckan13