• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pictures of Big Bang Black Dial

Firecomet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
Photo%2011-11-18%2C%2011%2058%2018%20PM.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
Photo%2011-11-18%2C%2011%2059%2057%20PM.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
The experts will tell you to read the rules of this forum since there’s no posting of QC pics allowed. Is there a specific problem with this watch you are concerned about?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Firecomet

13/5/18
The experts will tell you to read the rules of this forum since there’s no posting of QC pics allowed. Is there a specific problem with this watch you are concerned about?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Sorry buddy.. My bad..

i saw someone else on other thread posted a couple of weeks ago and thought it’s fine.

i do see some cosmetic flaws but it might due to the lighting.

just wanted some advise from experts am I seeing it right or did I miss out any big flaws as it is my first purchase..

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Cant see any flaws immediately... but god only knows what is on that dial :confused:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Sorry buddy.. My bad..

i saw someone else on other thread posted a couple of weeks ago and thought it’s fine.

i do see some cosmetic flaws but it might due to the lighting.

just wanted some advise from experts am I seeing it right or did I miss out any big flaws as it is my first purchase..

It looks good. Don't get obsessed with the minor flaws. All reps are going to have them. Just enjoy it. The QC pics are to make sure you are getting the watch you ordered and to make sure the watch doesn't have a significant, unexpected flaw like a cracked crystal or scratched bezel.

Firecomet

13/5/18
It looks good. Don't get obsessed with the minor flaws. All reps are going to have them. Just enjoy it. The QC pics are to make sure you are getting the watch you ordered and to make sure the watch doesn't have a significant, unexpected flaw like a cracked crystal or scratched bezel.

Got you buddy.. noted.. thanks! i believe scratches on buckle can be feedback as well right?

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Hi guys,
i just bought the below watch from chazing time. They just send me the qc pictures and is my first watch..
below is the detail from intime as it’s a custom purchase.
https://www.intime03.co/hublot/4419...black-dial-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104.html
will appreciate if experts here can provide feedback on the pictures..

The major flaw of this dumb watch is you cant tell the time! If everything is black, how the f* can you tell the time? Why dont you buy a leather and ceramic bracelet instead? Reject it and get something else.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Oh.. Anything flaw in particular i need to focus on the dial?

I meant to be sarcastic...that dial is not visible, however if you could see it, the main thing to spot are misaligned numbers, hour markers and the date wheel

Firecomet

13/5/18

Seller is kind enough to order another piece to compare for my order but both clasp is bad.. any suggestion gentlemen?

rahjelli

26/10/12
They're PVD coated steel so no matter what they are going to scratch pretty easily with wear. Watch looks good but as with any of these Big Bangs, the main thing is the bezel teeth, which is crazy that they haven't corrected yet... Other than that wear in good health and enjoy!

Firecomet

13/5/18
f3Q3y.md.jpg

Hi guys.. one last thing.. receive the picture for qc movement measurement. All +10.. is it a good thing? I jus receive my rolex purchase is +2.. sorry still kinda on the learning curve.. any advise will be great and deeply appreciated..