• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BB 44mm Ceramic with Carbon Dial

aggestjimbo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/7/18
California
Hey guys,

I just purchased the Big Bang 44mm Black Chronograph Ceramic Bezel Rubber Strap Men's Watch through our folks at InTime. Love dealing with that TD. It has the A7750 movement which comes a bit noisy but runs decently well. I'm going to get it serviced to see if that helps. Visually I cant find anything wrong with this guy. Looks pretty nice to me and a jeweler friend couldnt tell it was a rep except for playing with the stem and feeling the movement a bit. After wearing for a month, the clasp is a little janky but otherwise, nothing noticeable. Too bad horus discontinued their hublot straps. I recommend it.

Thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

https://picr.me/album/WhSs

Reactions: csthe

sigmayacht

Looking Around
8/11/16
Very nice!

I have the same one and my advice is be careful with it; I tripped and scratched the clasp and it scratches right through the gold to stainless underneath and wrecks the watch basically. With stainless watches scratches are nasty but not quite as noticeable as they are on a gold one.

That being said, I I have worn it every day for almost a year (and will until my new AP comes), and the gold hasn't rubbed off at all like some people have said may be a problem.

aggestjimbo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/7/18
California
that's good to know about the gold. i've been hesitant and reading a bunch on the wrapped v plated discussion and have held off