• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for feedback on QC pics of v6.5

Bleu88

Looking Around
19/7/18
Greetings!

Wondering if I could get some feedback on QC pics from a TD.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Hey there mate, not really a good way to do the first post, I’m afraid. This is not how it works over here. You don’t actually post your QC Pics unless you encounter any known issues and unsure of it. Gosh, I guess new members completely disregard the rules here. Smh

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It’s a nice Hublot rep.

Bleu88

Looking Around
19/7/18
Ahh, my apologies. Didn't mean to break the rules.

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Thought I saw a few other threads asking for feedback so I figured it was ok to do the same. I'm fairly new so I'm not quite sure what to look for in a good/bad HBB rep. I appreciate the feedback and I'll spend a bit of time familiarizing myself with the FAQs.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ahh, my apologies. Didn't mean to break the rules.

I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Thought I saw a few other threads asking for feedback so I figured it was ok to do the same. I'm fairly new so I'm not quite sure what to look for in a good/bad HBB rep. I appreciate the feedback and I'll spend a bit of time familiarizing myself with the FAQs.

The watch looks great. Accept it and enjoy it.

Bleu88

Looking Around
19/7/18
Wow, reading through a few FAQs and quickly realized I've committed a cardinal sin.

Mods: please close thread.

Perhaps only allowing a new member to create threads after x amount of time/posts would help retards like me?