• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[new release] Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu 415.NX.1112.VR.MXM16 High Grade Special Build

G

Are they redoing it or maybe doing upgrades? ive been told its gone last time i asked.
I asked Ken and Ryan and they both said out of stock, will be 2 weeks until new stock.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
I asked Ken and Ryan and they both said out of stock, will be 2 weeks until new stock.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

im really hopping they will change that crystal or at least tell me if its engraved :D

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
New batch out got my QC pics today (yes for the reship because my first watch got seized).

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Thats the problem with Hublot watches, they dont sell well in china, so only 1 batch and then they dont produce it anymore -.- happens to me with other hublots too.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Would anyone be interested in theory with mine, UK based? I'm not sure I'm going to hold onto it. I like it, but my wife hates it and consequently, being an under the thumb bitch, I find I don't wear it hardly. I'm not trying a back door sale here by the way, if I do sell it, it will be via a proper M2M listing, basically at the purchase price. I'm just trying to guage interest. As I say, I like it so might hold on to it regardless.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I'm inclined to agree. I wanted it so badly too! Maybe I should divorce the wife instead....

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Hyjynx

28/9/13
I'm inclined to agree. I wanted it so badly too! Maybe I should divorce the wife instead....

A viable solution that I’m inclined to support unless she asks for your entire watch collection in the settlement, just so she can run over it with your prized convertible, which by the way, she also got in the settlement. True story.

Keylog74

14/6/13
A viable solution that I’m inclined to support unless she asks for your entire watch collection in the settlement, just so she can run over it with your prized convertible, which by the way, she also got in the settlement. True story.

What? Make that convertible an XKR-S and there you have my nightmare...

Ps: are the watches safe btw :D

Reactions: Hyjynx