• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[new release] Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu 415.NX.1112.VR.MXM16 High Grade Special Build

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Woow :O amazing pics How does the strap feel :)

Strap is thick but bends nicely. deplyment is well defined and looks quality. watch is very light. i will compare with my V6.5 RG . defently delply is more comfortable as i been wearing it without having marks on my wrist :).

overhall is great and works perfect. crystal needs AR but need to firs know if the Hublot logo is sticker or laser engraved.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Mine says hi!

I've only just picked it up, so hard to give anything other than very first impressions, but I'm happy. It feels fairly well made, but different to the norm - it reminds me of the feel of my Richard Mille rep for example as opposed to my ARF Rolies.

The light bounces off the 'hands' nicely giving different looks depending on the light, the strap feels pretty good (which is important on this Rep for obvious reasons), the clasp as well seems solid - all in all I'm a happy bunny.

The only downside is that I'm slightly ashamed that I now own a Hublot. Because the rest of them are frankly shit (sorry, had to get that in there)......

GingerBubba

24/10/17
wrong thread?

What can you see? Picr doesn't seem to be working for me properly. I've told Dremel about it. I can see pics of my Sang Bleu. You? Let me screen shot it to see if it helps show you what I can see:
coAF.png

cPTD.png

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I actually see an Rolex and a AP watch? And pics from a sell?

Here:
picvzeu7.png
i think everybody sees that? :D

Reactions: Hyjynx

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Lol, so Picr is a bit fucked DR3M3L, that's clearly someone's else's photo lol. Very weird.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
By the way daytona4me did you notice this thread? The rest of the forum see a photo from Jawi (which I've never seen before in my life and isn't in my Picr account) instead of the Sang Bleu pics I posted.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Seems like mine got seized -.- perfect movement and got seized goddamit.

Keylog74

14/6/13
Seems like mine got seized -.- perfect movement and got seized goddamit.

do you still have the old ones? i want to AR ar the crystal but need to try a crystal and see how the ar process might affect the process. also i cant understand if its a sticker or engraved

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
its engraved and yes i have the old ones :D new one got seized so must wait for replacement :D

Keylog74

14/6/13
Sadly this watch went out of stock. I tried today to reorder it and its gone :(

Hyjynx

28/9/13
Sadly this watch went out of stock. I tried today to reorder it and its gone :(

No good deed goes unpunished, uh? Just kidding. What you did - selling yours to a member who wanted one in time for his birthday - was selfless and magnanimous. I’m sure a second batch will be available soon, maybe (read: hopefully) in Titanium!

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Keylog74

14/6/13
No good deed goes unpunished, uh? Just kidding. What you did - selling yours to a member who wanted one in time for his birthday - was selfless and magnanimous. I’m sure a second batch will be available soon, maybe (read: hopefully) in Titanium!

oh well, hopefully :)

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
Receive my watch today the SS BLEU from LUCY I have to say the build quality the strap all excellent this factory needs to make other hublots
Another fine time piece added to my collection now onto the next one

https://puretime.io/planet-ocean-mas...-wheel-v2.html

Apparently, this factory is a brand new factory called TMF and this is their first product.
I would say the build quality is average in its price tag (they could've done better if they have more budget), but it is a good attempt for a new factory.
Glad to see you guys enjoy the watch :)

Keylog74

14/6/13
Apparently, this factory is a brand new factory called TMF and this is their first product.
I would say the build quality is average in its price tag (they could've done better if they have more budget), but it is a good attempt for a new factory.
Glad to see you guys enjoy the watch :)

Are they redoing it or maybe doing upgrades? ive been told its gone last time i asked.

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Reading through these 12 pages , it’s apparent that the factory did a good job since it is out of stock, I myself am impressed with the build quality , having seen the original at the Hublot store here in Dallas Texas

Reactions: Hublot1704