• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[new release] Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu 415.NX.1112.VR.MXM16 High Grade Special Build

stoyania

15/4/16
i really hope the rubber strap is soft/flexible so the buckle doesnt leave wrist marks like i get on my HBB

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
No idea they didnt shiped it out and yes the problem was the strap thats why i bought a gen rubber strap for my v6.5 which was wa y to overpriced.

Reactions: canariasproducts

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Mine was shipped today but with a shipping company thats not really safe and i did put triangle tracking in it -.-

Can took 4 weeks to arrive wish me luck i need it

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
You fuckers made me jump on the bandwagon too! Damn you and your enticing, money-stealing images! Mine says hi:

RGSUVlC.jpg

Y8mTiXz.jpg

3KqPLHV.jpg

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Which TD is that? Puretime?

I use Mary from Mary Watch next door at RWG. Based on this thread and how at first it seemed only Dtime had it, I doubted whether she could get it, but she appears to have come up with the goods. It is the right one though isn't it? It looks the same to my eyes at least (though I'm useless at seeing details on watches)....

It took her all of about 6 hours from collecting my WU to sending me QC pics on this and the Harrods BB. Awesome TD.