• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

King Power F1 opinion

Streetiq

3/11/16
Hey all, i been around and i have bought different reps, and i know a lot about other brands, yet i didn't ever deal with hublot.

My brother wants this king power F1 48mm model and i really don't know anything about the hublot quality and factories etc.

https://www.intime03.co/hublot/1014-big-bang-king-power-f1-pvd-black-.html

Does anyone had an expirience with this model? Or can tell me which factory is making that ? Or can tell me a bit about his experience with this specific rep and is it worth the buying pls?
How good is the pvd? And is the 7750 on this one reliable ?

Thank you!

Sent from the RWI App

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Unfortunately there isn't any decent Hublot King Power F1 reps and factories have stopped paying much attention to Hublot 48mm reps the last closest to gen 48mm rep is the Hublot Oceanographic . The quality of the King Power F1 version you posted is not so good as a lot of things are off, the gen is full ceramic with some carbon parts and the strap is smooth nomex , the watch dial/ hands are different , wrong bogus shape, and a lot of other flaws to be honest. The movement is the regular 7750 movement which is used in most of our reps so as reliable as it gets and hit and miss, you just need servicing when it runs down. As regards Hublot reps the best and closest of gen are the 44mm evolution V6 factory reps as you can't go wrong with them ...

Reactions: Streetiq