• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big Bang Bezel Change

SPACECOWBOY 2017

6/5/17
Munich
Hey Folks,

As I would like to change the HBB incorrect 6.5 teeth bezel to a correct one, i was looking for @Hjelp's Tutorial which he also linked to me before the RWI Break Down. As all PMs vanished and i am not able to find the thread, who is able to help me out?

Thanx a lot

Cheers from Munich
;)

Sent from my Galaxy S10

SPACECOWBOY 2017

6/5/17
Munich
Hey Folks,

As I would like to change the HBB incorrect 6.5 teeth bezel to a correct one, i was looking for @Hjelp's Tutorial which he also linked to me before the RWI Break Down. As all PMs vanished and i am not able to find the thread, who is able to help me out?

Thanx a lot

Cheers from Munich
;)

Sent from my Galaxy S10
Ok...question can be ignored. Managed to fix it w/o Tutorial.

Thanx

Sent from my Galaxy S10

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
Heyyy man would you mind sharing how you changed it? Got into the same problem for me as well.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

SPACECOWBOY 2017

6/5/17
Munich
Unfortunately, I am not able to upload pictures.

Nevertheless, it is quite simple:

All you need besides the new bezel, is an "H" screwdriver (e.g. to be sourced at Amazon).

After removing the screws from the old bezel, you should keep in mind the initial positions in the bezel as they do have different lenghts.

When unscrewing, you should apply pressure on the screwdriver gently to avoid slipping. But don't worry, the bezel screws seem to be hard coated and won't scratch.

Than swap the old bezel and screw in the new one ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S10