• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does V6F Hublot BB comes in smaller size?

Genera74

29/12/14
Hello,

Want to check if any V6F HBB comes in smaller size than 44mm (like 41-42mm)? Issue is my wrist is not big enough to wear 44mm watches. Looked on quite a few dealers' websites (intime, puretime, etc.) all HBBs seems to be in 44mm size only :(

appreciate your advice. Thanks :)

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Not that i know. If you want smaller sizes i think you must go with the "classic fusion" models.

Genera74

29/12/14
I see thank you. Haven't measured wrist size but I do have a 44mm IWC but felt it was bit too big so prefer smaller size :) Thanks!

SpackJarrow

Renowned Member
13/4/15
A couple of years ago I saw 41mm HBB. Which was not a very good rep.

These days only caviar is available and at discounts. I have skinny wrists and I've always wanted to have a 41mm HBB. NO NOT 42mm CF even that feels like 1mm bigger!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
The particular V6 Factory makes HBB big bang as close enough to gen and that particular version only comes in 44mm. Hublot has other larger versions which are the ferrari big bang , unico and King power which are all larger and vary from 45- 48mm. Also the big bang classic fusion has a more flat case but still around 45mm. If you don't want anything around that size you'll have to check other brands out unless you want the older hublot version which is not part of the big bang family and quite a different shape.

I'll advise with anything you should try out the gen first to see how it fits if not sure or just buy it and have fun regardless, as 44mm Hublot's are actually not as big and fit similar to 42mm AP's I think.

replicaX

Known Member
27/12/16
they only come in 44mm size. whats your wrist size?
im wearing my HBB almost daily and i got a 6.5 wrist size
Mind posting your wrist shots with your HBB?

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]