• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO HBB REPS (A work in progress)

JLFast

12/1/17
New to the Forum and studying as much as I can. Thank you for the great wealth of information!

senbazuru

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
22/6/13
If this isn’t a marketing case study, it should be. Born in 1980 with no provenance, Hublot put the ‘whore’ in horology. The brand spent the better part of three decades in obscurity, until Jean Claude Biver took the reins in 2004. He brought in a new designer, increased the prices to shift the perception of the brand, and focused almost entirely on product placement and celebrity endorsements. As a result, turnover has grown more than ten-fold over the last decade. In other words, the world is full of idiots and Eurotrash bankers.

McMahon

3/7/16
Another thanks for those that contributed to this thread. It's helped me decide that my next watch will be a HBB.

farandulacali

Horology Curious
22/5/17
Another thanks for those that contributed to this thread. It's helped me decide that my next watch will be a HBB.
I Would like to buy a Big Bang V6.5 Factory SS Bezel & Case Black Number Marker Dial on Black rubber strap, but don't know exactly how to do it. I have seen Intime and others websites options, but I am worry about the payment options, sending money through Money gram etc, and probably don't receive anything. So what is the safest way to do it. Please advise... I really want that watch. Useful info here Thanks

McMahon

3/7/16
I've been looking for the Hublot Ice Bang, which I understand had 4 knurles on the side of the bezel on the gen.

I've contacted a couple TD's, and it sounds like the only bezels that the V6 factory are producing now have the 7 knurles. The intime link below shows what I mean by 7 knurles.

http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=34_70&product_id=129

Has anyone recently picked up a Ice Bang with the correct bezel? Is there somewhere else to get that bezel?

dcharper18

17/4/17
I've been looking for the Hublot Ice Bang, which I understand had 4 knurles on the side of the bezel on the gen.

I've contacted a couple TD's, and it sounds like the only bezels that the V6 factory are producing now have the 7 knurles. The intime link below shows what I mean by 7 knurles.

http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=34_70&product_id=129

Has anyone recently picked up a Ice Bang with the correct bezel? Is there somewhere else to get that bezel?
You mean the teensie tiny knurls along the outer perimeter on the side of the bezel? Like it is 7 wide?

McMahon

3/7/16
You mean the teensie tiny knurls along the outer perimeter on the side of the bezel? Like it is 7 wide?

Lol. I know! It's an EXTREMELY minor detail. I blame the experts on here that have keen eyes for finding the most minute details which I'd never notice on my own, and I would've been blissfully unaware of it before reading this forum.

It won't stop me from getting an Ice Bang, but if there's one out there that's correct, why not get it. It sounds like there was a correct one being sold at one point in time but it may have been discontinued. I did find a replacement bezel on eBay but for me it wasn't worth the extra cost.

dcharper18

17/4/17
Lol. I know! It's an EXTREMELY minor detail. I blame the experts on here that have keen eyes for finding the most minute details which I'd never notice on my own, and I would've been blissfully unaware of it before reading this forum.

It won't stop me from getting an Ice Bang, but if there's one out there that's correct, why not get it. It sounds like there was a correct one being sold at one point in time but it may have been discontinued. I did find a replacement bezel on eBay but for me it wasn't worth the extra cost.
I totally see what you mean now! Googled some gen pics and did a side by side to try and see it, and I totally do. Don't think this detail would bother me too much in the long run, at least I hope not!! (or I blame you! haha)

AntonioG

Known Member
23/1/16
I have several reps, but none Hublot so far. Now i decided to go for my first Big Bang. I´m learning about it, but i noticed this Guide is kinda old (from 2009). Is this guide still being updated to the current HBBs models? Im interested in the V6.5 version, but not sure if this guide is related to it... The V6.5 appears to be newer than this guide

dcharper18

17/4/17
I too am hoping for a overhaul on this badboy (post) to make sure everything is included from recent years.

nikthegreek

24/4/18
Hi all, newbie to this blog so would really appreciate some help.

I currently own the Hublot Big Bang replica V1 V6F Factory (2012) but I know the V2 version is available now, they say they have an updated dial.

I was just wondering if anyone can shed any light on the new Hublot Big Bang replica V2.

BIG BANG V1 by V6 Factory (Released 2012)
https://puretime05.com/watch-brands...dial-bezel-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104.html

BIG BANG V2 by V6 Factory (Released 2017)
https://www.tswatch01.com/goods.php?ProId=21921

Is this the best hublot thats out there, is this better the the v1?

Thank you,

Nik

Reactions: vcappp

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Has anyone bought this watch from Ryan before?

[video]https://www.intime03.co/hublot/1450-big-bang-v6-factory-rose-ceramic-bezel-rg-case-on-rubber-strap.html[/video]

looking at buying it. If so, how close is it to the real thing?
Go ahead, great quality piece.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Here's my one :)
0cb9b0e47a9dc857bca51454151e5c4a.jpg
f7557d29cbf62949d64e46c36dbc6cb6.jpg
fb0f61ecb1efbf499d34b1962592103d.jpg

Gesendet von meinem LG-D955 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: d3xophen

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
I can highly recommend that peace :)! real carbon dial, real ceramic bezel, nice brushed rosegold finish, feels very high quality :) love the quality of the v6.5 big bangs !

Reactions: Bennettwarren