• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang Gen Strap + Clasp Review and Instruction

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
I know this is much money but as this Hublot is my dream watch for me it was totaly worth it !
AD prices are higher I think strap around 350 and the clasp around 600, correct me if I'm wrong :)

nexezz

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/17
I know this is much money but as this Hublot is my dream watch for me it was totaly worth it !
AD prices are higher I think strap around 350 and the clasp around 600, correct me if I'm wrong :)

Anything that makes us happy is definitely worth the expense!

D

d4m.test

$230 for the strap, and $550 for the buckle, just order it. :)

rootaxxess

Horology Curious
11/4/18
I got it from another member here on the forum, it was listed at M2M sales

The difference is amazing and I have installed it already

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Pardon me if this is a noob question. I am a noob.
Does the "Hublot Geneve" markings engraved on the rep rotor, or is it just a decal? I've read that on the gen rotor its engraved but on the rep rotor its just a sticker. Could you please correct me if I'm wrong?

Thanks!

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
Pardon me if this is a noob question. I am a noob.
Does the "Hublot Geneve" markings engraved on the rep rotor, or is it just a decal? I've read that on the gen rotor its engraved but on the rep rotor its just a sticker. Could you please correct me if I'm wrong?

Thanks!

its just a decal on the V6 6.5 rep rotor. im not sure what version the rotor i found is but mine is an engraved rep rotor with correct eta bearring

sicilianu

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/8/14
How does the gen strap smell?

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Some years ago you could order an engraved V1 rotor not sure if that still working.

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Is that right? i ve bought gen used strap and it definetely smells a little perfume however!

hm okey that is strange :D maybe the person who used it put a lot of parfume on the wrist :D or you got your hands on a strap with scent :p

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
hm okey that is strange :D maybe the person who used it put a lot of parfume on the wrist :D or you got your hands on a strap with scent :p
I also have two sets of gen rubber plus clasp and it definetely has a light parfume/vanilla smell

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge