• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm date only Ti released

LONELY88

Looking Around
3/7/20
Hi
can somebody hook me up with a classic fusion 38 mm black dial?
is there any TD take paypal?
thank you

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Any chance, that these will be back in stock in 42mm anytime soon? Desperately looking for one with a black dial.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
Any chance, that these will be back in stock in 42mm anytime soon? Desperately looking for one with a black dial.

I bought this watch at InTime less than a month ago. Are you sure JJF isn't producing it already?

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
I bought this watch at InTime less than a month ago. Are you sure JJF isn't producing it already?

According to both Li and Andrew they are out of factory stock. Andrew told me they might have a blue one left. Now I have to think about it...

Adam_Smith

Supporter
Certified
23/6/20
I want to tighten the screws and fix them with Loctite, as I read on the forum that they had a tendency to fall. Have any of you experienced this problem recently?

For this purpose, I bought a Hublot screwdriver (https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1), but it doesn't fit in the Rep, the screws seem to be smaller than the 1.5 mm of the original screwdriver. So I need to ask your advice. Which screwdriver can fit these JJF Rep screws? Is it a good idea to apply Loctite to prevent them from falling out? Can't it be counterproductive, because I will never be able to unscrew them in the future, to get the watch serviced, for example?

mrmn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/10/15
I have been looking for black, grey or blue 42mm version from JJF for a while but no luck for me. If anyone know any TD have one please let me know. Really appreciate ????????????????

Kobkob90

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/20
North America
Yeah I’m still looking picked up a Big Bang and it’s too big on the wrist and the clasp hurts I think the 42mm hublot is the best size for smaller wrists .

altaylar1

Known Member
23/9/20
Has anyone had the chance of comparing the gray one to the gen?
I like the blue the most, but I want it to be as close to the gen as possible, so if gray matches the real colour better, I will go for that one.

atozzotas

7/1/15
Are they available again?
I tried last month with no success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
I thinking, the DW ok JJF is thin compare to gen. Does it fit with the WWF DW???

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk