• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm date only Ti released

seisohai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/18
Is there for real a 42mm JJF v2? Or only for 38mm version?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

seisohai

9/8/18
And what exactly are the diff between v1 and v2 38mm?? Thankss

dsbel

29/5/18
Does anyone know, if the JJF 42 Classic Fusion will get a datewheel update to the newer version (thicker font) or way better question will be there a 45 JJF soon?

I am so much in love with this watch that i am thinking to go gen, but I am not sure as if you had a rep which is this close, its a strange feeling to pay a few thousands for gen

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Does anyone know, if the JJF 42 Classic Fusion will get a datewheel update to the newer version (thicker font) or way better question will be there a 45 JJF soon?

I am so much in love with this watch that i am thinking to go gen, but I am not sure as if you had a rep which is this close, its a strange feeling to pay a few thousands for gen

No , new DW fat , this maker no update for all watches..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seisohai

9/8/18

What do you mean bro? Means the gen DW is thicker? Or is there a new update on the gen version itself

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
What do you mean bro? Means the gen DW is thicker? Or is there a new update on the gen version itself

Back to thread I shared side by side RG Newest DW and Old ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsbel

29/5/18

I meant if JJ Factory will bring a new version with thicker Datewheel Font. As i understand the gen has a thick dateweel font but the jjf version has a thinner dw font because they made a rep of older version

Sent from the RWI App

babiibryan

Horology Curious
20/4/19
I oredered the JJF 42mm classic fusion from PureTime in March, but they said JJF is OUT OF STOCK and not sure if they will make it again. :(

dsbel

29/5/18
I oredered the JJF 42mm classic fusion from PureTime in March, but they said JJF is OUT OF STOCK and not sure if they will make it again. :(

OMG can someone confirm this information? I would like to order a second one just in case

Sent from the RWI App

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany

@dsbel

You can buy mine :D
I just put my blue V2 in the M2M sales section. Bought it from Ryan at intime 1 year ago and didn‘t wear it so often. Little bit too small for my wrist lol

justchillinfambo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/7/19
I´ve ordered the black dial version from a TD some weeks ago, TD now came back to me and told me the watch is fine, however, wants to be very honest with me and told me that the case seems to be made out of SS instead of Titanium. TD also advised that JJF claims that this is not Titanium but SS but wanted to let me know. TD said that he sold lots of those before but never knew it and the watch would be exactly the same so all of those would be SS instead of Ti.

Any comments about it, did one or some of you recognize?

Wait, so is this actually titanium or actually SS? I'd actually prefer SS anyway so its more scratch resistant. Anyone know?