• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm date only Ti released

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
why does Dtime says it is ceramic?

PureTime describes
PVD plated 1:1 replicated solid titanium case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11

PureTime describes

I know. That's what threw me off initially. Hoping it's ceramic, but I have a feeling Puretime is a bit more trustworthy over Dtime.

Reactions: vcappp

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Has anyone bought the gold models. Keen to know their accuracy compared to the rest.

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Will put my blue JJF V2 42mm in M2M sales area. It‘s too small for my 7“ wrist. I wonder how small the 38mm is when even the 42mm wears like a Sub or even smaller/thinner, maybe like a Yachtmaster :D
Anyway a beautiful watch.

stack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/5/14

PureTime describes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering that is only 10 USD difference between the "so-called" ceramic case and the classic case.

I trully doubt that real ceramic ;)

Reactions: vcappp

Headhunterz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/17
Hi Guys,

My JJF Hublot V2 has an hour hand misalignment issue (around 15 minutes off to the left) , anyone facing the same issue?
Any ideas why it's happening and how to fix it?

Photos:
FqXPK.md.jpg

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Ok thats interesting because the a few month ago someone posted pictures which said its steel? Can someone make a test? Because that would surprise me for 378 dollar is titanium extremly cheap (compare it with the other titanium reps they cost 200-300 usd more).

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Ok thats interesting because the a few month ago someone posted pictures which said its steel?
Its one of the reasons i ordered from Ken, now waiting for the qc.
He said he already had some v2 in hands and its outstanding especially the updated version so i pulled the trigger with another v6 hubi as usual ;)
Will keep you posted.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk