• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm date only Ti released

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Hi :) regarding the date it is because of the datechange which starts at 10 PM, so no worries :)
I would say it is only dirt in first letters of the engraving :)

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
The date looks sightly to the left and I hope that's sorry just asked the dealer about it.

Otherwise anything you can see?

Dayjustfate

Horology Curious
21/11/17
I would green light it. The misalignment is rather because of the watch is not being photographed straight. How do datewheels even misalign? Isnt there any room inside the movement for this?

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
I would green light it. The misalignment is rather because of the watch is not being photographed straight. How do datewheels even misalign? Isnt there any room inside the movement for this?

Yeah that's what I'm wondering but still looks left aligned to me, just received 2 more qc pics.

Have asked for two digit date pics there it should be more obvious or hopefully not

craiguk

26/7/16
Yeah that's what I'm wondering but still looks left aligned to me, just received 2 more qc pics.

Have asked for two digit date pics there it should be more obvious or hopefully not

I can't work out if you're being serious?

You aren't being serious are you ...

Reactions: Ralphy

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I can't work out if you're being serious?

You aren't being serious are you ...

iamxd I hope you understand the above response. This watch is near perfection. You should have accepted it right away without issue.

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17

The date window looks perfectly fine. The left part of the 12 o'clock marker though...and the "W" in "swiss" looks strange. Now you will never be able to unsee it! :D

Mate just accept it. You'll never see those tiny flaws without a loupe.

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Just received new QC pics, what are your thoughts?

12 o clock markers definitely look better, but date is still kinda misaligned and not straight. Maybe cause it's 22:00 and the date is turning already?

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Just received new QC pics, what are your thoughts?

12 o clock markers definitely look better, but date is still kinda misaligned and not straight. Maybe cause it's 22:00 and the date is turning already?

Accept it bro you'll never get a watch that is more perfect than the two you already got now :D that is the slow date change :)

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
you cant be serious :D the first one was perfect lol accept it.

The clasp wasn't good on the only one and the crooked 12 o clock...

This ones better and if I'm paying 400$ I don't want to see major flaws, don't care about others but if I have to see it every day it sucks :D

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Its still a replica the original one costs 5.5k (or even more sometimes). I mean if the clasp was crap ago but a minute marker? :D its tiny on the wrist. I understand what you mean but thats who you get an TD angry :D and i know its 400 dollars, look what "Gen" you can get for that price.

Just saying

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
No it's grey and probably not. Maybe if you are ordering from Ryan :D

Just approved the 2nd QC, watch will be here in hopefully a weeks time. Btw timegraph says -2s / 24h seems fine.

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
anyone owns the rose gold jjf blue dial 42mm variant? hoping to find some pics of it in the wild!

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
anyone owns the rose gold jjf blue dial 42mm variant? hoping to find some pics of it in the wild!

I tried to order no stock I’m waiting have near trip to Bangkok and customizing new skin there waiting Andrew about availability

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Asheron82